chapter 3 - an awkaward lift ride

hiya people of the earth. Ok  so last night i wrote this chapter and saved it but it didnt save because i hadnt put a title ahhh so here it is agian and sorry its short.

plz comment, vote, fan thanks

 love anna xxx

After 10 minutes of deciding which lift to take i chose the right one. As i stepped in i noticed 5 boys huddled in the corner laughing, unfortunately they had big hoods and sunglasses on so i couldnt make out their appearances. Before i knew what i was doing i let out a small scream. They all turned around staring at me with worried expressions on thier faces, as we were the only ones in the lift they must have known it was me.Oops, anyways being me i had to add to that.

'' Oh my giddy aunt are you guys ninjas !!! '' I screeched.

After a few minutes of a long awkward sileince which i filled by singing;

AND I'M LIKE

BABY,BABY,BABY OHHH

LIKE BABY, BABY..... 

(Ok you get the point)They all burst out laughing once agian. Finally one of them spoke. It was the one with blonde hair and what i think was an irish accent,

''No sorry I'm not a ninja but im not so sure about the other boys, anyways,'' he carried on ''I'm Niall, this is harry (pointing to one with curly brown hair)....'' and so on until each of them had introduced them selves.

'' So whats your na..  ...'' the one who i think was called Zyn started saying but was cut off by an annoying voice.

'FLOOR 5, DOORS OPENING'

'' Sorry guys this is my stop, hopefully i'll see you around.'' And with that i was out of the lift and down the hall in search of room 3.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT FEEL FREE TO COMMENT . WILL UPLOAD SOON . AND I ACCEPT CONTSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM HEHE . AND WHICH ONE DIRECTION BOY DO YOU GUYS LIKE BEST PLZ TELL ME COZ IM TAKING A POLL. LOVE YA ALL

ANNA XXX

.