chapter 7

sorry I haven't uploaded in a while so here we go I hope you like it xx Also please read LanaKaleel1D story it amazin xxx

'  Closed off from love i didn't need the pain

once or twice was enough... '

'' Ohh I didn't have you down as a Leona Lewis boy '' I teased.

'' Haha soo funny, well I am '' Niall replied sarcastically then burst out in his unique laugh. In the end we were both laying on the cold pavement in hysterics, the funniest bit was that we were laughing at nothing.

'' Wait that was my ringtone for Harry oops '' Me and Niall started fumbling around for his nice shiny Iphone 4s. Finally I grabbed something that felt vaguely like an iphone.

' Got it ' I proclaimed just before clicking the answer button.

Me: Hiya

Harry: Oh hey gorgeus

Me: you do know it's me Lindsay not Niall

Harry: Yer love

Me: So um what did you want

Harry: Me and the rest of the boys apart from niall of course were just wondering how to get to your flat

Me: Oh sorry I forgot , ok it's floor 6  see you in 2 mins

Harry : Bye

With that I hung up.  Something about him makes my blood boil and sends tingles up my spine.

Me and Niall both ran to mine and Haleys flat knowing our Nandos were at stake.' Thump, thump' I was hammering on the door then suddenly it opened. Yay I was dancing around like a mad llama  until I heard some one cough.I' d know that cough any where and that wasn't a good thing.

'' Lindsay how have you been '' The face sneered '' and who is this with you '' he looked Niall up and down. I didn't reply, my lips were glued shut , my feet wouldn't budge to move. '' I said who is this with you cat got your tongue '' The face asked agian but now it was obvoius he was gonna lose his temper. But my body still wouldn't move. Suddenly a red hot pain seered through my left cheek, I started to stagger back , I knew i was about to fall but there was nothing I could do to stop myself apart from the big strong arms that were supporting me. Wait there was a pair of arms around my waist thank god maybe I wasn't going to hit the floor after all.

'' Don't worry baby girl I won't let anyone hurt you '' The person that was holding me up whispered in my ear.

  Next thing I knew though Niall was speaking.

'' Right who are you and why are you here '' He shouted.

'' Yeah no one hurts our Lindsay pops '' Louis joined in. Ahh I owe these boys one.

Oh dear I was falling agian. No don't wory I wasn't falling the person that was holding me was just leaving and putting me into someone elses arms.

'' Who's h..h..holding me '' I asked the person who I'd just been passed to.

'' Don't worry love it's only me Liam '' Liam said calmly but with a slight hint of anger in his voice.

'' Oh ok '' I sighed a sigh of relief knowing it wasn't 'him'(the one that just slapped me) :( .

'' That's it no one hits our Lindsay then  ignores Niall and gets away with it '' A new voice spoke full of anger and hatred.

'' What you gonna do to me, get you agent your little agent on to me '' 'He spoke.

'' No this is what I'm going to do '' Then I heard a thud of someones body hit the ground.

'' Theres plenty more where that one came from . Now I sugest you leave and never come back '' The new voice spoke again but this yime louder and with more power to his voice.

 Please comment,fan and vote. If you want to

Love ya all xxx