chapter 19

I still had slightly red puffy eyes and I didn't want to talk to anyone so I contuined to lay on my bed with my latest magazine whilst listening to music.

'' Lindsay if you don't open your door I will  come in '' Harry called.

Oh so it was Harry knocking on my door before. First he shouts at me then he threatens me and the privacy of my room, well I'm gonna show him who's boss.

I slammed the door of my room open to see an annoyed Harry. 

'' Well hello there what brings you to my door at this time '' I smiled. I haven't forgiven him just yet.

'' The boys told me that I should... apologise '' He muttered, spitting the word 'apologise' out.

I didn't respond, I in to much shock that it was the boys who had sent him. I thought they were all equally as angry at me. I guess I thought wrong though.

Harry, taking my silence as his  chance to speak agian mumbled a faint ' Sorry ' under his breath.

'' What was that Harry '' I asked. Of course I'd heard him right but this was something for voice record.

Discretley I slipped my phone out so It looked like I was texting. But I was secretley recording our little conversation ( don't tell him ).

The conversation:

Me:Harry what did you say a moment ago?

Harry: Umm nothing

Me: You said something

H : Sorry, I said sorry alright.

Me: ....

H: Look, I'm sorry for everything Iknow we didn't tell you about Liams hate of spoon and I shouldn't of shouted at you. I was in the wrong , Sorry.

I just stood there dazed that Harry Styles had just apologized to me and amazed that I had caught it on voice record.

'' Apologise forgiven Harry '' I walked over to Harry and hugged him.

'' Wow didn't expect you to forgive me that quick '' He stuttered.

'' Well hey now you know I'm a very forgiving person '' I whispered in his ear. Pulling out of our little embrace I skipped out of the room to find the boys having a discussion in the kitchen.

'' £10 on Lindsay forgiving Harry straight away Niall '' Haley said. She knew I was crap at holding grudges.

'' Well ..... I don't know I recon Linds will forgive him'' Niall said.

Ha something they both don't agree on.

I decided to interupt their bets there.

'' Alright everyone '' I smiled.

'' Did he say sorry Linds, if he didn't I will kick his butt on Mario kart for you '' Liam said. By now all of them knew I failed at mario kart. I was just about to reply when..

'' Yes of course I apologised what do you take me for a jerk ?'' Harry walked in saying.

'' Sometimes , well only on Mario Kart ''Louis Said.

'' Well moving swiftly on , I say we go out somewhere '' Zayn smiled.

'' But where zayn '' I laughed.

'' Nandos !!! '' Niall screamed.

'' Niall Honey, as much as I love Nandos I think we should try some place else '' Haley sympathised.

When did she start calling Niall Honey. I made a mental note to ask her later ( I make lot's of mental notes ).

'' I suggest we take a trip to Harrods '' Harry exclaimed.

'' Yessssss '' I squealed.

Whats up my lovelies