10 chappie

hiya how are you ? Hope you like it this chappie is dedicated to two people landshark and LanaKaleel1D. landshark's songs are amazing  and LanaKaleel1D's story' best friends with one direction' is addictive/brill please check them out if you have any spare time. I f you want me to read any of your story's please tell me the names of them on my message board and i will try to read them. hope you like it and thank you for reading. i love u all. hehe xxx

'' yeah, come on guys Haley and I are already ready plus Bill needs feeding ( hehe so what if I named my stomach loads people do,OK maybe just me) '' I belowed up the stairs. Yes our flat does have stairs, see it's not your average flat because we both have pretty rich parents. I mean we are not spoiled or anything but Haleys and mine's parents thought that we needed a good flat to start off with so we have a pretty cool flat.

' THUD,THUD,THUD'  Five lots of heavy footsteps were desending down the stairs.

'' Finally , it took you lot some time didn't it '' I huffed. As I adjusted my gaze from the carpet to the 5 five very hot boys in front of me a gasp escaped my lips. Wow taking off a hood and sunglasses really does justice for these boys, I wish when I took my hood and sunglasses off i could look that good. Harrys hair was a mass of brown curls and Nialls was extremley blonde. They all looked amazing.

I turned to look at Haley to see what she thought of their transformation but her eyes where glued on Nialls face. Ohh I see a future for them, maybe my match making skills will come in handy after almost a year of being locked up in the dark.

'' Haha like what you see '' Harry smirked. What an ass I thought to my self oh well what he doesn't know is that two can play at that game.

'' Yes, now I've seen you without your hood and sunglasses how about you show me what is under that shirt of yours '' I said with not the slightest hint that I wasn't being serious in my voice. His eyes had widened at my comment and his mouth was slightly adjare with disbelief that I had just said that. Ha he was falling for it. I couldn't keep it in much longer and obviously the other boys and Haley ( who had stopped staring at Niall long enough to hear our conversation )couldn't either.

'' Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha '' We were all rolling on the floor giggleing and laughing our heads off . Whilst harry stood above us with a peeved off face staring down at us.

' rumble, rumble, growl ' Unfortunately I had to end my little hysterics fit because of my tummy rumbling. :(

Whats up peoples hahaha felt like saying that. Am meant to be doing homework but am instead uploading for you lovely people so I hope you enjoy this chappie because I enjoyed writing it instead of doing my geography assignment hehehe. Please comment, fan and of course vot.

love ya'all

Anna xxxx