chapter 18

Just so you lovely people know, it will always be in Lindsays Pov unless I write ie: Haleys pov.

I love the song in this chapter its call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen it's the video on the side.

By 10:00 am everyone was up thanks to me :D. Louis was still cooking his lovely breakfast and by the looks on Niall and Haleys faces I could tell they weren't going to last much longer with out food.

'' Grubs up my little ducklings '' Louis voice filled the sitting room in which we were all watching friends.

As we walked in zayn strolled up to Louis and tried to impersonate Joey, '' How you doin ''.

'' Hahaha'' Oops no one else was laughing even Niall wasn't laughing.

'' Come on Niall, you have to have found that funny '' I said.

'' No I don't, I mean yes it was funny the first time but every time we watch friends Zayn fits his impression in some where. None of us finds it funny anymore'' Niall said back.

'' Ahh Zayn Hun I found it very funny '' I sympathised.

'' Thank you Linds, at least someone does.'' He glared at the boys jokingly.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Niall and Haley scoffing all the food. What really caught my eye though was the mug of coffee next to them.

As silent as I could be I crept over to the mug and downed it in one gulp. Haha Haley hadn't noticed.

Haley and Niall were still eating the food like there was no tommorow.

'BING' A light bulb went off in my head. Why don't I start a food fight.

Dragging a plate loaded up with food next to me, I found my first target. Harry. Picking up a slice of fried red pepper, I tossed it into Harrys hair.

He didn't notice???

Deciding to see what food I could get on Harry without him noticing I grabbed a bit of bacon and threw it at his face. It landed straight on his nose exactly where I had wanted it to go.

'' Goal'' I screamed. Uh oh, if he hadn't already noticed it I'm sure he will have noticed now.

Before Harry could throw anything at me I ducked under the table deciding this would be my new base. Above the table it sounded as if world war 3 was going on.

Suddenly a head peeked under the table. Without thinking I grabbed my spoon and loaded a grape onto it.I Launched the grape off the spoon directly at the head ( which I think is Liams ), but the spoon slipped out of my grasp flying accross the room with the grape straight at Liam.

Liam let out a little scream. The grape had bounced off him but the spoon had got down his T-shirt some how.

'' Get the spoon off me ,please guys some body. You know I'm scared of them, get it out.'' He screamed.

'' Omgosh I'm so sorry, I..I didn't realise '' I stuttered, apologising loudly.

By now Liam had caught everyone's attention and they were trying to get the spoon out. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there apologising.

'' Wtf Lindsay,don't you know he has a phobia of spoons '' Harry shouted at me.

I felt like crying. None of them even mentioned that Liam didn't like spoons. I fled off to my room due to the look I had got from Harry when he shouted at me.

Liams pov:

 '' Get the spoon off me, please guys somebody. You know I'm scared of them, get it out '' I screamed.