chapter 32

I was soo cold. I  didn't even care that Harry was sitting next to me. Brrrrr whats with this breeze, it was like the artic in here . Quickly, i pulled the blankie over me, attempting to shut the cold out. Unfortunately, it seemed to follow me.

" Harry..... p..ppplease c..a..an .y.y.y..you s..s..s.hut the wi...nd..ow..ssss " I said, my teeth chatterimng away.

" Linds are you serious? It's boiling in here " Harry smirked, walking over to the window to shut it.

Before I knew it Harry was sitting back down next to me drawing circles on my back. God it felt nice. My mum always used to stroke my back when i was younger and felt sick.

Keeping the word sick in mind , i  was feeling it agian. Steadily i lowered my head and rested it on Harrys lap, slowly he removed his hand from my back and placed it on my head and began stroking it.

His arm felt protective around my back and his big, soft hand carefully caressed my hair . How could he make the simpilist things feel like heaven.

Unfortunately, all nice things have to come to an end, and in my case nusea was the ending. As the feeling washed through my body I realised that i may need a bucket or toilet, and quick. I got up as quick as I could , my stomach churning and crashing like waves in a storm. I felt Harry clamber up from the sofa behind me. The sick feeling was getting stronger, I didn't think I was going to get to the loo in time. Where is Niall and that bucket, honestly that boy probably saw the jar of cookies in the kitchen and decided to stop there for a few minutes. Ya know , him and some cookies + a empty kitchen is his idea of luxury.

Any way, there was no way I was going to make it to the toilet. I bent my head over taking deep breaths and watched Harrys feet approach closer. Oh no , I could feel it , i was going to be sick on the carpet. How am I going to get sick out of the carpet. I closed my eyes and felt it all hurdle out of my mouth. Bracing my self for the mess that would be on the floor, I slowly opened my eyes. But My eyes never did get to see the floor covered in sick, my brain never had to work out ways to clean it, because there under my mouth covered in sick was Harrys black beanie. His favourite black beanie.

It was after I had taken that in, that i realised his arm was around my waist and he was holding back my hair.

" I'll just go and put this in the bin and get you some water, call me if your gonna be sick agian" Harry said looking straight in to my eyes .

Still taking in the fact he let me be sick in his favourite beanie , I walked dazed over to the sofa and popped in the lion king DVD . Just as the opening credits rolled onto the screen , Harry walked over with a class of water and a bucket.

" Here's some water" He handed me the glass carefully, " It looked like Niall got a bit preoccupied " Harry nodded his head in the direction of Haleys room. I started to giggle , pretty soon Harry joined in with me too.

I collapsed on the sofa giggling and soon felt Harry giggling beside me. Gradually i fell asleep.

I'm so sorry i haven't uploaded in ages. and this chapter is short sorry but you gotta look on the positive side hehe i did upload. Hehehe so did anyone realise what was going on with Niall whilst he was preocupied with none other than haley * wiggles eyebrows*. And isn't harry being sweet . please comment, fan and voottteeee xxxxx

secret word: doorbell