chapter 28

I think I must of fallen asleep on the way home last night, because the last things I remember are Dylan kissing me, Liam tucking me up in the car , then me asking where Harry was and Louis telling me he was apparently walking home.

It was Saturday Morning and and we had to be at LSOA at 8:45am. Do you want to guess what the time it is at the moment. It's 8:30 am. Honestly, if someone ever tells you that girls take longer to get ready than boys. Well, tell them that they're wrong, because One Direction take almost an hour and a half to get changed , do their hair and other stuff I didn't even know men needed to do.

" Niall get your arse in here now! " Haley and I screamed. We had all the boys lined up against the wall. I felt like a army Sargent. The reason we have them all lined up is down to the simple reason that none of them were ready, so there for we got them ready and once they were ready we got them in here so the we knew when we could leave.

2 minutes later we got a reply from Niall, it came from the direction of the kitchen. " I'm just coming , just gotta finish my breakfast. " He called. I walked towards the kitchen and peeked in to see Niall at the breakfast bar with food piled so high around him that you could barely see him.

" Niall James Horan, how the hell are you going to eat all of that in 5 minutes ?" I shouted.

" I was hoping someone would help me eat it " He said looking at the floor innocently.

I hadn't had any breakfast the s'morning , the food was pulling me in. All I could see was cheerios, bagels , Skippy's peanut butter and pop tarts. I started making my way over there and was about to take a seat when ..

" Really Niall what are you doing, how are you going to eat all of that in 5 minutes " Harrys husky voice rang throughout the room, making my stomach tense and chills run down my spine. I took a step away from the chair.

" haha that's exactly what Lindsay just said " Niall laughed.

" whatever, I'm going out. See you later." He said.

" Where are you going? You know we have drama at LSOA like in 5 minutes" 

" Yer I know but I'm not going. Management said i didn't need to because I have the best acting skills out of all of us. And if you must know I'm going to Sarahs because she doesn't have work today." Harry took one last glance in my direction then walked out slamming the front door behind him.

My legs trembled.  Not at the fact that Harry had the skills to make me nervous, or that he barley acknowedged me l me whilst he was in the kitchen. It was more the reason that he had enough nerve to say something like that to Niall, he sounded like kid taunting another child about his new scooter or at how much better he was at football.

Niall was no longer at the kitchen table. He had abandoned his food and I could now make out his voice talking to someone. I scurried into the living room , where Haley still had everyone lined up, to see Niall on the phone with the boys all trying to listen.

" Did you really say Harry was soo much better at acting than us that he didn't have no go today ?" Niall soundded angry, hurt and rather annoyed.

At collective gasp went round the room. I heard Louis say ' who said it' and zayns face fell ,just like all the others faces fell.

Niall facially expression changed from annoying to angry,  to plain right fury as managment talked to him over the phone. 

" Oh all right , that's fine thank you for you time. " He said through gritted teeth. Niall looked at us seething.

" How could he make us think that of management, i mean thinking about it they would never ever say anything like that, they know all our acting is of the same standard. Well, I think we can all agree that Louis maybe slightly better but still...." Niall said angrily.

 A nod went round the room when Niall said Louis was best at acting. But everyone knew that, I mean if you stole a carrot off him those fake tears appear very quickly, and they rush down his face like Niagara falls till you give it back.

" So what did management say ?" Liam asked.

"They said that they were certain they didn't and would never say anything like that to any of us, and they most defiantly had not told Harry that he could skip todays drama lesson. He obviously just wanted to see Sarah " Niall huffed.

" Oh well, lets just go to LSOA and let management sort him out later " Haley smirked.

Boo.! Hiya everyone. so do we all still think Harry is prince charming , have you changed your mind about him tell me in the comments also add in the special word which is ' TREE'. the special words are now clues to something in the next chapter. the clue will either be big or small but make sure you add it in your comment (please do comment :) ).  please comment, vote and of course fan please :D xxx