chappie 11

I have uploaded yay I hope you like it xxx

'' Lindsay was that your tummy ? '' Zayn said.

I giggled '' maybe ''

'' Wow I thought only Nialls tummy could rumble that loud '' Harry exclaimed.

I rubbed my tummy then said '' Guys don't diss Bill it's not his fault he hasn't eaten in over 5 hours ''

At this I heard a few sniggers and then a joint muttered apology.

'' At last some decentcey's in da house '' I shouted '' Nandos Nandos here I come ''

I glided over to the kitchen counter  picked up my keys, slung my bag over my shoulder and I was off. Soon I heard more and more footsteps behind me. My car was parked in the shared car park. It was pretty near the entrance so quick to get to.

When we got to my car though I started to get a little worried because 1; there were a shed load of screaming girls running towards us and 2; I don't think my car could hold all of us, and wait there was a shed load of girls running towards us!

'' Shit how do they all know where we are '' I heard Niall scream. He was obviously just as scared as I was.

They were getting closer and closer but I didn't know where to go and obviously niether did the boys. Unexpectedly a firm hand gripped onto mine and started dragging me behind. As I gazed up at my kidnapper ( well techniquelly they are not a kidnapper but oh well ) I realised it was no other than Harry.

'' Ha...ha..harry what are you doing '' I said almost breathless from running.

'' Saving you from being run over by a mob of girls '' Harry replied cooly as if he did this everyday.

I stayed silent  and decided to just follow him because he probably had a better plan than me.

Harry made a quick turn and ducked into a bush then grabbed my arm and pulled me deeper into the bush with him.

'' What the fudge are you doing Harry '' I shouted.

'' Shush you'll blow our cover '' Harry sounded quite stressed to be honest.

After 5 minutes of  silence between the two of us  A car pulled up by the bush. A rather flushed Niall jopened the door and beckoned us in. With no hesitation harry and I clambered in hastidly, Bill was now screaming for food.

'' So what was all that back there '' Haley inquired at all of the boys.

'' They really don't reconize us, do they ?'' Liam muttered.

'' Don't worry we'll tell you everything after we've been to nandos and I've had a CARROT '' Louis screeched the last bit, and Harrys eardrums must have burst because he rubbed them after louis screamed 'carrots'.

I was giggling at all of this but I was seriously confuffled. 'hmmmmm what are they hiding from us ' I thought to myself. I made a mental note to find out later but right now it was Nandos time.

The boys went up to the waitress who i will say looked vaguely familiar she had dirty blonde curly hair, chocolatey brown eyes, quite tall and pale. Over all she was really pretty. Afew seconds later she was leading us up 2 flights of stairs to a big room with a table with just the right amount of seats plus a few extras in the corner.

We each grabbed a seat and picked up our menu's the waitress had given us. A few minutes later the waitress came in followed by another girl who I knew was Natalie.

'' Hiya Natalie '' I said

'' Oh hey guys I didn't know it was you lot haha how are you all ?'' She said casually. '' This is my friend Lana we will be your waitresses for today '' She contiuned.

'' Cool, I didn't know you were a waitress '' I said then realised that Haley didn't know who Natalie and Lana were so I did all the introductions.

'' Well, we aren't usaully waitresses but we decided we would do it every saturday lunchtime to earn a bit more money '' This time it was Lana that answered.

Liams pov

Wow she's beautiful. What a lovely name  : Lana

Heya everyone how is ya all ? Well as you can see I uploaded and I'm very sorry this chappie isn't the best because it was a tiny bit rushed but I hope you enjoy it anyway . thank you so much for reading this it means alot. 2753 READS it may not be a lot to some of you but to me it's loads so thanks agian for reading it love ya all . please comment,vote and of course fan

anna xxx