chappie 9

Whats up peple of the earth am at home feeling sick :( so im sorry if it's not that good any ho how i hope you like it xxx

3 months ago

''Lindsay what the hell is your problem today '' Spencer shouted at me.

me: please don't shout

spencer: don't tell me what to do

'Slap'

me: ( eyes water up)

spencer: oooohhhh what ya gonna do go home and cry to your little mummy

me: (silent)

spencer: Well answer me

me: (silent)

'Punch'

End of flashback

I shuddered, just thinking about it made my eyes water. That kind of stuff went on for at least two months until Haley found out and called the police. But I guess he's out of prison now whoop te do ( sarcastic).

'' Hey you don't have to tell us if you don't want to '' Harry said in a soothing voice.

'' No I have to so you know what kind of person he is '' I spoke up determined to finish my little speech. maybe if i told  the boys then i would stop worrying a little less. In the corner I could see Haley giving me sympathetic/ encouraging looks but I just ignored them knowing that if I saw them for to long I may start crying agian.

'' Spencer was my boyfriend for a year but in october he started drinking and well then when he was drunk he'd beat me up and threaten me if I told anyone. Haley had realised something was up when i didn't want ot go swimming or go to the beach and she kept on questioning me but i never gave her answers. After 2 months she saw a bruise and that was it she figured it out and called the police.'' I finished off with a sigh of relief knowing they all knew about Spencer now. As I looked around the room all i could see were death glares from the boys and Haley sitting almost in tears.

'' I'll kill him '' All the boys said at the same time.

'' Nnn..noo you won't because we don't want him around anymore '' I stuttered.

'' Fine but i will kill him in my mind '' Zayn seethed out.

If looks could kill these boys would have killed Spencer long ago.

Deciding to change the subject a little I said ' who wants to go to Nandos for lunch instead of having a takeaway'

'' ME '' everyone screeched.

Haley and i sent the boys off to go and choose a room and get changed because we still hadn't seen them without their hoods on.

'' You know I'm really proud of you hun for having spencer break into our flat and tell the boys about him all before lunch '' haley told me ,''actually that reminds me' BOYS ARE YOU READY TO GO '' she shouted up the stairs.

Thanks for reading everyone please comment, vote , fan and do a happy dance because i've done 2 uploads in 1hr30mins hehe love ya all xxx