chapter 17

As Harry continued to shout at Drew I realised that we had attracted a crowd. But before I could tell Harry we had an audience I got a feeling at the back of my throat. It was one of those feelings you get before you puke.

I started shivering, was this a sign of too much alcohol or that i was about to be sick . Then I felt something seeping up my throat, I was gulping like mad trying to keep it down. It was to strong, up came my lunch with all the alcohol I had consumed over the last couple of hours. But that wasn't the worst of it, oh no. Guess who I was sick over. Yes, I was sick all over Drew.

The crowd were now laughing at this and surprisingly so was Harry. But I didn't get a chance to register what all happened next because it all blacked out. Great, I had fainted for the second time today.

Hmmm I could smell old spice,were was I because I certainly didn't wear old spice . I forced one eye open to see my room surrounding me. Ohh, so I was in my room but why did my room smell of that then. I slowly got up to reveal that any movement or noise caused me a throbbing headache.

 I looked around my room and spotted my dress from yesterday with a dirty make up remover pad next to it discarded over my little sofa. How did I get changed? I don't remember getting changed? But then again I don't remember much about last night apart from Drew , then Harry shouting at Drew and then me throwing up.

I tried to reminisce further into what happened last night but got interrupted by the Delicious smell of bacon. Checking that I had been changed into something decent ( which I had, I was in a pair of mens boxers and a Mick Jagger Top which I think belongs to Harry) I started to be dragged away by the tempting smell.

In the kitchen I found Louis making THE most yummy looking breakfast I have ever seen.

'' Morning Lou '' I said.

Louis turned around so he was facing me.

'' Morning to you to sunshine, by the way I love what your wearing '' Louis smiled and winked.

''  yer I was gonna ask you about that, who uhh changed me  last night '' I said slightly embarrassed.

'' Haha that was Harry, their his clothes your wearing, do you not remember anything about last night '' Louis asked.

I took a seat at my once pristine table that was now filled with what I presumed to be the boys clutter.

I told Louis what I remembered.

'' Mmm Harry was pretty peeved off at that guy last night, I'm sure Harry would have beat him to pulp if the boys and I hadn't dragged him away first. He got even madder when he found out you had  fainted.'' Lou stated.

'' Really, ......... '' I said rather pleased that Harry would have beat up Drew for me. Changing the subject I contuined, '' Lou is everyone else up yet?''

'' Nope, well actually I think Haley is up please can you  tell her that brekkie is ready because I know she'll want to get to it before Niall does.'' Louis said.

'' Ok''

I started down the corridoor towards Haleys room. No noise came from behind any of the doors until I got to Haleys where from outside her room all I could hear was the song 'I'd lie' with her singing along loudly.I don't know how the others are still asleep when she's singing that loudly.

I don’t think that passenger seat

Has ever looked this good to me

He tells me about his night

And I count the colors in his eyes

He’ll never fall in love he swears

As he runs his fingers through his hair

I’m laughing cause I hope he's wrong

I don't think it ever crossed his mind

He tells a joke I fake a smile

That I know all his favorite songs

And..

I could tell you his favorite color's green

He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth

His sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyes

And if you asked me if I love him,

I’d lie

He looks around the room

Innocently overlooks the truth

Shouldn’t a light go on?

Doesn’t he know that I’ve had him memorized for so long?

He sees everything black and white

Never let nobody see him cry

I don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine

I barged in to see her standing infront of her mirror with a hair brush and her mouth wide open singing.

'' Morning Haley, breakfast is on the table '' I screamed over the music, then ran out.

 My hang over had almost gone, they never stay for me.

Being the kind person I am I ran in to the other boys rooms and sang the same song to each of them. Well actually I didn't sing I screamed it.

'' Rise and shine, Rise and shine,

It's bright outside so get,

GET UP NOWWWWWWWW '' It wasn't much of a song but it seemed to work as one by one they got up.

 Sorry this is a filler chappie but hope you liked it. please comment, vote and fan ( if you want to) xxx