chapter 22

" Ummm Lou I think your driving a little to fast " I said voicing everyones thoughts.

" Come on Lindsay 90 mph isn't that fast " Louis replied cooly.

" Maybe not to you Louis but the police might think it is " Haley said pointing at the flashing lights and blaring sirens coming behind us.

I was starting to feel slightly queasy with Louis driving so fast, now the police were chasing us I I wasn't feeling much better.

Harry cursed under his breath.

" Lou please pull over, ... I think I might be sick " I whispered.

" What I can't hear you over the police sirens Linds, speak up " Louis said.

Uh oh it was coming. What was it with me being sick this week.

I threw up.

" Shit " This time Harry swore out loud.

" Lindsay you okay, Louis you seriously need to pull over now " Harry was stroking my back, sending Lou daggers.

I sat with my head in my knees with Harry stroking my back on one side and Zayn stroking the other.

Louis found a place to stop and seconds after we packed guess who drove up behind us. The police.

'Knock knock'

A very angry Police lady was knocking on the driver window of our car loudly. She was quite young, around 22. She had long blonde straight hair, blue eyes and was over all rather pretty ( I wasn't jealous).

" Excuse me sir please open your door now and all of you evacuate the car " I could tell she was annoyed. I mean who wouldn't be. I would be annoyed if my day was interuptted by a 20 year old boy driving to fast. I bet all she wanted to do today was to go to a carnival and have some peace and quiet.

Louis opened his window slightly.

"I will only evacuate my car if you give me a carrot " Louis said with a serious face.

" Excuse me sir please step out of the car " She repeated.

" You are obviously trying to hide the fact that you have no carrots " Louis stated.

" I do not have any carrots, now please step out of the car " She said.

" Your lieing to me you do have carrots, why would you lie to me......" Louis peered at her name badge "Sarah " He wimpered

" I am not lieing to you now get out of your car please " Sarah said.

" Louis open the door " Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall and Haley said.

I was to busy trying to get the taste of sick out of my mouth to participate.

Louis  opened the door begrudgingly, then came round and opened ours.

We all clambered out to face Sarah, who had very long legs.

We were all in a long line facing her. She had guessed who the boys were as her mouth was hanging wide open.

Harry smiled at Sarah and waved at her. Hurriedly she closed her mouth and frowned at all of us.

" Well there is a fine, but seeing as the fine would seen like nothing to you lot you will have to spend a certain number days in prison" She said.

Niall gathered us in a group huddle, to discuse how we should handle this situation.

" I will handle this, I got us in this mess so I'll get us out of it " Louis said seriously.

He walked over to sarah and they went over to the otherside of th car.

Louis Pov:

Sarah looked at me. Uh oh how was I going to sort this out.

" Soo umm I'll give you a carrot if you let us off " I said. Yes, that's the best I can do.

" I don't want your stinking carrots " She said sneering.

" Umm what 'do' you want then" I said ,rather doncast that she'd been so mean about my beautiful carrots.

" I would like a date with .... Harry Styles " She said.

" Well see I'd have to talk to Harry about that " Oh no, it was so obvious that Lindsay an Harry should go out but my plans of setting them up are out the window now.

" No you don't, it's one little date it won't do any harm, plus it will keep you out of jail. And one direction go to jail wouldn't look very good on the front page of Heat would it " I had to give it to this girl she was good, but I still wasn't sure. She wasn't very nice and I'm not sure she would keep her mouth closed to the press.

Thinking about it though ' one direction go to jail' really wouldn't look very good on the front of newspapers and magazines.

" Fine, if it means we don't go to jail then you may go on ONE date with Harry " I gave in.

Lindsays pov:

Sarah and Louis came round the corner, Sarah looked like she'd won the lottery but there was a hint of mischief playing around in her eyes.

Uh oh what had Louis done.

I didn't like this Sarah police officer, it's not that she didn't seem very friendly ( well actually she wasn't very friendly, but I suppose you have to be strict if your part of the police). It was more the fact that she didn't seem that trustworthy.

Louis licked his lips and begin to say what the deal is .

" Well guys..... I told Sarah here ( he pointed to Sarah who was still smiling) that...umm... she could.....go on a date with you Harry" He said sheepishly.

He said what I thought. No way he wouldn't of. Omgosh he did.

I felt a throthing in my stomach and my throat became sore. Uh oh I threw up agian.

So what did you think. Just so you know I love getting comments they make my day. I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while i have lot's of revision :(. Please read @EmeraldlyGreen  's storys they are really good they've got me hooked. From now on I might do ' good books to read ' each time i upload. please vote, comment and vote. xxx