chapter 31

I wondered into the sitting room with a look of happiness spread across my face. I had had a wonderful time with Dylan, he was kind , thoughtful, funny and in some ways nothing like Harry (sadly). No infact not sadly, I didn't like Harry, I may have had a soft spot for once but that hadn't lasted long, because he ruined it when he turned horrible whilst dating sarah. I no longer liked Harry, not even as a friend at the moment.

The taste of my strawberries and kreme doghnut I had scoffed was still lingering in my mouth as I walked into the kitchen.  As I leaned over the sink taking deep breaths, realizing just how full I was, it dwelled on me that I now knew the meaning of 'having eyes bigger than your stomach.

" Ahaha, had to much to eat with Dylllaaannn " Niall sang. I gave him a playful glare, then quickly turned my attention back to the kitchen sink feeling my food rise up once agian.

" Niall please have some sympathy , I feel sick. " I wimpered.

I quickly lurched forward feeling a sicky taste in my mouth. I also felt very hot, it didn't feel like your average ' eaten to much sick feeling' anymore.

Niall looked at her concerned now " Lindsay I don't think you've eaten too much, i think your sick. Come on we'll sit you on the sofa with a bucket and a blanket ".

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me towards the sofa slowing. God I felt so sick. I layed down slowing and Niall wrapped the blanket around me carefully.

" I'll be back in one sec Linds, if you think your going to throw up run to the bathroom " As Niall wondered off she heard him shout " hALEY WHERE ARE THE BUCKETS?".

Nialls pov

I wondered off down the hall in search of Haley I had to get Lindsay a bucket and fast. She looked so pale.

" HALEY, WHERE DO YOU KEEP THE BUCKETS" I shouted.

Just as I shouted it Harry stepped out of his room.

" Niall why do you need a bucket?" Harry asked smiling.

" Lindsay is about to be sick. She looks paler than a dalmation on drugs. " I blurted it all out before I remebered I was not tLKING TO HIM.

" Shit " Harry muttered under his breath.

" Infact harry do you think you could go and sit with her incase anything happens please.; I would really appriciate it. " Not speaking to harry had gone out the window. I'd already spoken to him once so what difference does it make. Plus Lindsay needs someone watching her.

" Ok" Harry agreed.

I managed to get wifi wooohooo. So this was quick sorry i had a limited amount of time due to the fact im on holiday :). My mum has just told me that i'm going to my grandparents house then going to my other grandparents house after and guess what niether has internet so i will try to upload at my nanas coz yeah soo hope you enjoyed it.

The clue is the words ' No way' and the word to put in comments is 'dance'. please comment, fan and vote. Comments make my day literally :) xx