chapter 21

I hadn't let go of Harrys back, it felt to warm and right to ever let go. Oh dear what was I thinking.

Without hesitating I let go of Harry. And tried not to make eye contact with him.

" I was starting to think you liked it up there" Harry smirked.

" Sorry to disapoint you but it wasn't very comfy, I've been on comfier backs " I smsiled sweetly back at him.

His face fell for a second but he quickly regained his usual composture. Haha 1-0 to Me.

" Lindsay why did you run up to me and Harry, as if you hadn't seen us for years ? " Louis asked , trying to change the subject.

" Ummm well I... uh.. thought ( Uh oh this was going to sound silly ) that maybe you guys had left me , because I couldn't find any of you anywhere '' I muttered,realising I sounded stupid.

Harry took one look at my face and rushed over to hug me. The hug felt good, it wasn't a bone crushing hug. He smelt nice, my head moulded perfectly into his chest. I felt safe in his arms.

Why did those thoughts keep popping up.

It was over to soon though, as Louis bounded over to join us.

It soon became a battle between Harry and Louis of who could hug me the tightest. Which let me tell you is not the nicest thing to happen to you when it is 2 strong boys battling, even if they are Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

The boys battled for 5 minutes then Harry announced that we had to meet the others. The only problem was we had forgotten where we are meant to meet them.

10 minutes later:

" There they are " Louis and I screamed at the same time. Pointing at Haley,Liam, Niall and Zayn.

"Jinx" we screamed ,once agian at the same time.

Everyone was now staring at us as we fought over who should stay silent.

Suddenly before me and Louis had decided who won I was dragged into a big group hug, before being lead over to the car that we had driven over in.

" Baggsy driving " Louis shouted once agian ( can he never be quiet).

I'm sorry everyone this is a fail of a chapter I know but the next chapter will be better I promise. Please vote,comment and fan xxx