chapter 6

Wats happening. okay so finally i've uploaded hehe. This chappie is dedicate to two people LanaKaleel1D for being an amazing person and reminding me to upload ( plus her books great please check it out ) and skittlemonster because she wrote the funniest comment ever and made me laugh out loud very loud haha . So hope you enjoy it.

'' So how long will the ride take ? '' We were still on the trek to my imaginary car  the boys thought we would be taking.

'' Well louis..'' Unfortunately i was cut off by a rather annoying harry saying;

'' Please tell me you do have a car ''

'' No i ride an elephant through london everyday '' I replied sarcastically.

' Hahahaah' All the boys burst out laughing at Harry with his face covered in a look of thought.

'' Sorry just thinking how fun it would be to ride a elephant through london '' Harry said obviously still thinking about something.

As we turned past a wall i saw the familiar look of my block of flats just a few metres down the road. Sprinting ahead of the boys i shouted back to them ' Last one in gets no Nandos ' to which i heard a ' well I'm coming '' from Niall.

Yess I was the first one there, wait the others had no clue were I lived oops better go and find them.

'' NIALL, LIAM, HARRY, LOUIS, ZAYN '' I screamed down every alley way and road i could find surrounding the block of flats. Suddenly relization kicked in ,Omgosh Uncle Tim is going to be so disapointed in me ,he trusted me to look after these boys. With that i started crying, sinking to the floor with my head in my hands.It must have been about 5 minutes later that I heard a voice screeching

' Lindsay, Lindsay you promised me Nandos and a promise is a promise, at the moment your on the edge of breaking that promi ...... Linds whats the matter '' The once slightly angry/ joking voice turned into one of care and calmness as it approached nearer. I felt a lump leaning on my shoulder, as i peeped one wet eye slightly open I saw a mass of bright blonde hair.

'' Nialler '' I said slightly cuffufled. I thought he was lost like the other boys. '' were where you?''. I asked

'' Well Linds we didn't know where you lived coz you missed that bit out so um basically the boys are knocking on your nieghbours doors trying to find your flat .'' Niall replied cooly as if nothing was wrong. But boy was there something wrong oh yer because they didn't know my nieghbours like I did.

Harrys Pov

' Hello does a Lindsay live in this house ' I'm sure I must have repeated this more than 50 times in the last five minutes. Every time I asked this though I got ' NO!' then a slammed door in my face. I wonder how the other boys were doing.

Please comment, fan and vote

love ya all xxx