Chapter 23

We had left a very pleased with herself Sarah, after I threw up. And managed to get home with me being sick agian.

I was sitting on the sofa with Haley rubbing my back. We were happily engaged in a really funny episode of Fresh Prince Of Belair. But over Wills loud voice we could still make out Lou and Harrys conversation from behind the closed kitchen doors.

" Louis William Tomlinson, please explain what is happening. Why am I going on a date with a stranger who happens to be a police women " We could hear Harry shouting.

" You know damn well why you are going on a date with Sarah." Louis yelled.

" Well that still doesn't change the fact that I don't want to go on a date with her." Harry paused then contuined quietly " Of all people Lou, I thought you'd be the one to realise I like someone. Like reaslly like some one"

I felt a pang in my chest when I heard this. It had struck a nerve and I don't know why. I didn't have long to think about Harrys love life before they were at it agian.

" But you still set me up on a date with this Sarah girl." Harry had lost his temper.

And so had Lou. " For F*** sake Harry, how many bloody times do I have to tell you that I didn't set you up on this date. She pratically threatened me. It was this or a jail sentence " Louis yelled.

They're Larry Stylinson for Gods sakes, they are'nt meant to shout at each other.

Haley looked at me. I looked back at her. We knew exactly what we had to do.

We both rushed to the kitchen door and pushed it open.

The 2 boys looked startled for a second, but they continued their argument.

" Son of a b***h "

" D**k"

Assaults were being thrown back and forth, becoming worse and worse.

I skidded across the kitchen to Harry, whilst Haley tried to drag Louis away into the sitting room.

I stared at Harry with pleading eyes, begging him to calm down.

" Sorry you heard that Linds " Harry said looking at the floor ashamed.

" That's ok Harry  " I said.

His green eyes shone, a tint of wetness glistening in the corner of his eyes.

I just stood there. I didn't know what to do, I was still shocked that he loved some one. In the end I settled for giving him a hug.

His muscular arms wrapped round me in a tight but comfy hug. My shoulder felt wet.

" Haz what's the matter ?" I asked, pulling away from the hug to look at his now slightly red, blotchy eyes.

" N..n.nothingit's just I don't want to go on this date, and well me and Louis have never got into a fight " He stuttered.

" Ahh Hun everyone has a little fight now and then. I'm sure this won't come between you and Lou's friendship" I said.

Harry starred into my eyes.

" Are you sure" He questioned.

" Positive " I said with a smile.

" Just wondering, when is this date " I asked Harry.

" Tommorow night" He replied warily.

Sorry haven't uploaded in a while. hope you enjoyed this chappie. Good book to read it 'Do you love me ...Do you love me not ' by katiecruz, it's very good.

Please comment, vote and fan xxx