Chapter 4

Heyy everyone one, first i just want to thank everyone who has read or commented or fanned or voted this book. i love getting comments and i will try to reply  to you. i'll try to upload soon which hopefully should be in the next couple of days. im sorry my chapters are never that long bu i hoped you liked it.love anna xxx

 I LIKE BIG BUTTS

AND I CAN NOT LIE

YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY

Uncle Tim: where are you?

Me: I'm on floor 5 like you said.

Uncle Tim: No i said room 3, floor 2

Me: Oops my bad see you in 1 sec bye.

With that i hang up. Shoot i was 10 minutes late, poor uncle Tim knowing him he wouldn't start without me. This time i couldn't be arsed to wait for the lift so i ran down the esculators till i ended up on floor 2. By now i was panting, so i stood by the door for a few minutes trying to calm down. Right i better go in now. As i entered the room i closley examined it. Hmmm a big white snuggly sofa, a side of one of the walls was covered in mirrors and a massive interactive white board, oh and can't forget the sprung floors.

'' Whats up my little lindsay pops'' cried uncle Tim.

I could feel all eyes on me but carried on our little rital. '' Oh you know the same old same old, partying, getting drunk doing things I'll regret later and oh i got a knew tattoo.''

Once i had said that i heard a little gasp go around the group. Hahaha they probably thought that was all true considering i looked like i had just got out of bed ( which to be fair i basically had). My hair was in a messy bun and i had my loose tracky bums on with a graphicy t shirt and converse.

'' I hope not rebel '' Uncle Tim contuined .

'' Nah not really, my life is far more interesting than that '' I laughed.

As i took a seat i lokked around at the people whom i would be sharing the next couple of lessons with. There was a girl who had long flowing brown hair, i think we might get a long. A few seats down surrounded by one or two boys was a bleach blond, makeup covered faced girl wearing what most people would call a extremely revealing outfit,, i could tell she would probably be a bit of a bitch. And lastly was a group of 5 boys huddled in the corner laughing who looked vaguely familiar.

will upload soon please comment, fan, vote and the pic to the right is haley. xxx