CHAPTER 38

Grab your holy water! ;)

Jungkook wasn't sure who closed the distance between them, but he vividly remembers that it wasn't him. Taehyung inched closer and took his face in his hand, gently kissing him. The younger immediately kissed back with equal fervour and was almost blushed realising how eager he seemed in comparison to Taehyung's calmness. As if reading his mind, the older smiled, breaking away from the kiss.

"I like it when you're eager."

Jungkook blushed harder and looked away, feeling his heart pound harder with every passing second. Taehyung stared at him longingly, and cupped his face again.

"Baby, have you done this before?"

Jungkook looked bashful as he shook his head.

"Almost did in high school. But we never went all the way since both of us were bottoms."

Realising Taehyung might not know the meaning, he opened his mouth to explain, but the older shushed him with a kiss.

"I know what what 'bottoming' means...Jimin explained it to me."

"So...you're a top I'm guessing?"

Taehyung almost scoffed in mock flex as he nodded.

Jungkook giggled and then realised they were just talking; not even touching each other. Biting his lip, Jungkook kissed Taehyung again, catching him off-guard, but he kissed back just as fast, nonetheless.

Taehyung's arms roamed all over the younger's body, feeling every part of him; from his tiny waist to his smooth skin and to his perfect ass. Groping the piece if soft flesh, he deepened his kiss as your younger gasped in surprise.

Breaking away from the kiss, he attacked Jungkook's soft neck, leaving trails of kisses there. He didn't wait much time in biting into his velvety skin and sucking on it, creating a wet bruise on the part. The younger moaned, gripping Taehyung's shoulder.

Getting impatient, the younger tugged on the helm of the older's shirt, wanting to take his shirt off. Taehyung seemed to understand the message, as he took his shirt off, as he continued sucking on his neck.

Jungkook cupped his lover's face, as he got up and sucked on his exposed nipples. Taehyung moaned, not expecting the sudden movement. He relaxed, as Jungkook continued sucking on his abs and nipples.

"Baby..." Taehyung moaned, feeling himself get hard

Jungkook stopped, pausing to look at the bulge forming in the older's pants and blushed. He remembered seeing it once accidentally and he remembers it being big. However it hadn't made him nervous then, because he knew that thing wasn't gonna be in his ass or in his mouth for that matter. But now...was a totally different story.

With shaky hands, Jungkook unbuckled his pants, and pulled it down along with his underwear. He almost gasped at how huge, thick, and hard it was. Taehyung smirked at his reaction. He was used to getting such reactions but there was something different about receiving this reaction from Jungkook. It made his heart swell with pride...and adoration.

He assumes it was because he wasn't in love with whoever he had fucked prior to this.

"Tae...it's too big," Jungkook spoke, almost intimidated at the size

"I'll be gentle, I promise. And if it gets too much for you, we'll stop."

Jungkook nodded.

"Tae?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Can I suck you off?"

Taehyung almost sputtered. He wasn't expecting Jungkook to do that on his first attempt but if he wanted to do it...who was he to refuse?