CHAPTER 37

"Baby?" He heard Taehyung's voice call out in confusion.

Jungkook swore he felt his heart beating so hard that he feared Taehyung would hear him in the silent atmosphere.

He heard the footsteps approaching softly, and he quickly mumbled a prayer before rushing out and tying a ribbon around Taehyung's eyes. The older still had his back turned and obviously didn't see Jungkook stealthily sneak up behind him and tie something. Hell, he wasn't even sure it was Jungkook, but he didn't think burglars would be THAT brave.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung softly called out, feeling two arms being wrapped around his waist, arms that definitely belonged to Jungkook

"Tae," Jungkook spoke softly, cringing when his voice cracked a bit. Like, wow, the evening barely even started, and Jungkook's nervousness was already showing reflecting

"Baby, I promise I'll continue with your game of hide n seek, but let me just see your face for a bit...haven't seem you the while day. I missed you," Taehyung pouted and Jungkook giggled

"That sounds exciting, too bad I'm not taking off the blindfold. And no, we aren't playing hide n seek either," Jungkook mumbled

Taehyung whined and was about to protest when Jungkook spoke, making him freeze.

"Though we can still play hide n seek somewhere else, if you want to..." Jungkook's voice dropped down and was more of velvety whisper now

He spoke the words into Taehyung's ear, which was quite sensitive. Taehyung cursed softly.

"Fuck, you make innocent stuff sound dirty, baby." Taehyung's voice had dropped down as well

"I mean exactly what you thought," Jungkook rasped into Taehyung's ear, loving the way the older's body was reacting to mere words

Taehyung's breathing had accelerated and he was literally panting now. He definitely didn't want to pop a boner right now. No matter how badly he wanted to pin Jungkook against the wall and make love to him, he wouldn't do that before confessing. He'd propose properly, hear Jungkook's answer, and then do those stuff with him. For once, he wanted to do things properly, because he loved Jungkook's soul more than his body, unlike all the other people he had hooked up with.

"Jungkook, you're driving me crazy," Taehyung rasped, trying to control his breathing

Jungkook just giggled and moved in front of Taehyung, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Baby, wher-"

"Sssh, just follow me."

Jungkook led him to the huge balcony, where he had made all the arrangements. The balcony was literally huge, and faced the beautiful city of Seoul and it's night sky.

Taehyung felt the grasp on his hand loosening and he assumed Jungkook would remove the blindfold but nothing happened. It was absolutely silent.

"Baby?" Taehyung called softly, only to be met by silence again

"Open your blindfold." Jungkook spoke, 3 seconds later, his voice sounding slightly shaky

Taehyung opened the blindfold and let his eyes adjust to the dim light. Once he saw the sight in front of him, he gasped.

Jungkook was on one knee, holding up a ring case. The floor was decorated with rose petals and Taehyung's eyes didn't miss the the way the roses were decorated in big, broad letters saying 'MARRY ME'.

Taehyung's eyes glossed over. He looked at Jungkook once more who looked like he was on the brink of dying while sitting on one knee.

"B-Baby, I do-"