CHAPTER 3

Jungkook knocked the door before entering, ready to get shouted at by Taehyung.

And to his surprise....he was right. As soon as he came inside his cabin, Taehyung started rambling. He wasn't screaming or something, but just speaking in that low, deadly growl.

"You haven't been hired to go and spend time in talking you everyone you see! You're here to work for me!"

"First off, you come late, secondly, you don't fucking respond to my calls! What am I supposed to do with such a lazy ass like you?!" He spoke, shuffling through his files, while Jungkook stood in front of his door, being scolded like a schoolboy.

Jungkook sighed. They say money comes at a price. And in this case, that price is Taehyung. He thought of all the girls who were downstairs this morning, waiting to be interviewed by Taehyung, not knowing Jungkook was chosen by Taehyung's dad already.

They seemed more interested in the person they were expecting to work for, rather than the actual job.

He couldn't blame them, he did mentally agree that Taehyung was hot. And handsome. And brooding. An-

"Are you even fucking listening to me?! Mr....whatever your name is!" Taehyung shouted, having caught him daydreaming

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." he spoke helpfully

"Yeah whatever." Taehyung went back to shuffling his files, taking no notice of Jungkook.

Jungkook stood there awkwardly, waiting to be told what to do.

He had done his reading on what secretaries are supposed to do, and it was fairly easy. Stuff like checking their boss' files, scheduling their meetings, watching over their projects, advising them and stuff. But he wasn't sure if he liked the idea of him doing all that with Taehyung. He seemed fiercely independent and Jungkook wondered if he'd even need him.

"Why are you standing there like a stupid dummy?"

"I- what...?"

Taehyung sighed.

"You haven't done your reading on what secretaries are supposed to do, have you?"

Now Jungkook was offended. But before he could say anything, Taehyung spoke up.

"Bring a cup of coffee for me." he spoke, as he now scrolled through his phone

This is definitely NOT what he read about secretaries having to do.

He knew Taehyung was doing it all on purpose.

"Taehyung would fire them without any reason."

He remembered Yoongi's words. Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook to do something stupid so that he could fire him, or maybe he expected Jungkook to quit himself.

Jungkook smirked.

Not happening, Mr. Kim

He turned around to go and look for a coffee machine, when he saw one right in Taehyung's cabin.

Don't tell me he can't walk a bit of a distance to get himself some coffee!

Jungkook sighed, and went to fill in a cup for Taehyung.
So this is how rich people live...

After serving him the coffee, Jungkook waited. Waited for him to acknowledge his presence, but Taehyung didn't even look up from his phone.

Jungkook sighed, feeling stupid. He bowed politely, before leaving the cabin.