CHAPTER 16

The sun shone bright, birds sang happily, teenagers had clear skin, and Jungkook was grumbling.

The weather outside didn't affect Jungkook, as he picked up the last piece of paper off the ground. Today had been nothing short of frustrating for Jungkook.

He knew the day wasn't going to be the best when he woke up beside Taehyung this morning.

And no matter how much he inquired, the sneaky little shit never said a word as to how they ended up like that. All Jungkook remembered was that he went to a club last night.

He groaned as he picked up the last stack of papers and arranged them. He'd already spilled coffee over himself after tripping over air, messed up the arrangement of important files, and got into a minor brawl with an employee. Nothing short of chaotic.

And to make it worse, he was supposed to arrange a meeting between Taehyung and the logistic department. He'd totally forgotten about that. And he knew Taehyung will screw him over for this.

He sighed and took a deep breathe before knocking and entering Taehyung's cabin, not waiting for the permission from the other side. Big mistake.

Fuck...the what-

Evelyn was sprawled across the table and Taehyung was in between her legs, groping her ass, while sucking on her neck.

Jungkook was scarred for the 2nd time that day. The first scar being Evelyn's face.

The two didn't take any notice of him, as Taehyung's hand rode up her thighs and skirt.

The least Jungkook could be thankful for, was the fact that they were clothed.

"Does this place honestly look like the shooting of some live action porn?"

Taehyung and Evelyn finally looked towards the owner of the voice. Taehyung rolled his eyes while Evelyn smirked.

Jungkook snickered, while eyeing the duo.

"It's funny how I'm always the one accused of being a slut, when you can barely keep your hands to yourself, Mr. Kim."

Taehyung's eyes darkened at that.

"I'll see you later," Taehyung bade off Evelyn, who kissed his cheek before fixing herself and walking out, purposely ignoring Jungkook, who couldn't care less.

Taehyung walked over and closed the door, locking it.

"Now, would you repeat what you just said."

"I stand by whatever I said. And I know damn well that you heard me."

Taehyung's eyes darkened even more and Jungkook could make out the biceps flexing underneath his shirt.

"You keep forgetting that I'm the CEO and can fire you any fucking time." Taehyung smirked

"And you keep forgetting that I'm a human too and can have feelings." Jungkook spoke softly

Taehyung tsked at that and before he could say anything, Jungkook continued.

"Indirectly suggesting that I'm a slut, does hurt me Mr. Kim. If you don't want me near your friends, fine! I'll keep my distance." Jungkook continued

"That's very bold coming from you, Jeon. You were so ready to get laid last night at the club. You should thank me for saving your horny ass." Taehyung scoffed making Jungkook frown. He didn't remember shit from last night, but he still wouldn't believe that he was capable of sleeping with some stranger.

"And you were so horny that you never realised it was a guy you were about to sleep with." Taehyung looked disgusted

Jungkook stilled. Of course it'd be weird to Taehyung! He didn't know Jungkook was gay, afterall. And he wasn't about to come out to a homophobe who'd probably make the entire office bully him if he ever found out about Jungkook's sexuality.