CHAPTER 8

The day had arrived. It was Saturday, the day Jungkook was supposed to attend a beach party to get to know "the squad" (as Jimin called it).

Jungkook was beyond nervous, and the fact that his bestfriend might not show up made it worse. It was at 6 am when Yugyeom called Jungkook, telling him he won't come since BamBam was suddenly called to sone office party, and he wanted to introduce Yugyeom to his colleagues.

Jungkook was pissed at first, but later calmed down, knowing it wasn't either Yugyeom or BamBam's fault. 

Everyone leaves him at some point anyway. Neither Yugyeom nor BamBam were his private property. He couldn't just drag them anywhere with him!

He sighed, Yoongi was technically the only person whom he was comfortable with among the "squad", so he was enough reason for Jungkook to attend.

Donning a casual shirt with shrugs over jeans, he felt ready to go. It was a beach party afterall.

He sighed, before walking out of his apartment

He sighed, before walking out of his apartment. He stopped in his tracks as soon as he spotted an expensive looking car outside his apartment.

He shook his head and continued walking, knowing that car wasn't for him. Probably someone else.

But he felt himself stopping again, when a heard the car let out an annoyed horn.

He turned back, and tried to spot the owner inside, but failed, as the the windows were tinted.

It was only when Yoongi stepped out, that Jungkook gasped.

"Yoongi! What're you doing here?"

Yoongi feigned innocence as he stared at Jungkook.

"Dunno. Maybe I've come to pick you up for the party?"

Jungkook blinked with his mouth slightly ajar. An act Yoongi found extremely cute, but still refrained from smiling.

"Get in, Kook." Yoongi said as he himself got back in the car.

"H-How did you find my address?"

"It's registered in the office portfolio." Yoongi smiled

Jungkook smiled back, as he sat inside.

"Where's Jimin?"

"He-um, had to meet up with Taehyung. To made sure he comes. So I decided to pick you up."

They both settled back in comfortable silence as Yoongi drove them to the beach.

The beach was decorated perfectly. With a small hut at the centre, and a walkway leading to the beach, the place looked surreal. Jungkook could only imagine how beautiful it would look at night. The place was perfect for lying down and star gazing.