CHAPTER 26

Jungkook tossed in his bed for the eighth time that night. Feeling nauseous, he got up swiftly. Damn, he needed someone right now, but he didn't even know in which room that someone resided in.

The younger cursed himself silently. Initially they were supposed to have two separate rooms. Taehyung had insisted on having just one room together since they were both dudes afterall. Jungkook had firmly refused, saying he'd prefer two separate rooms and he'd pay for his room.

Taehyung had stared at blankly, it was different from the usual glare he was used to. He couldn't quite decipher the stare, but didn't dwell much on it either.

But right now, as he felt nauseous, he wished he hadn't requested for two rooms. Atleast someone could get him to the hospital if he was on the verge of dying.

Shaking his head, the younger rolled his eyes. He really was overthinking this, huh?

The meeting was scheduled in less than 10 hours and Jungkook felt anxious.

He knew he had absolutely little to no part to play in the meeting, it was all on Taehyung, yet he felt nervous for him.

That brought him to wonder what Taehyung was up to right now. It was past midnight, and he was sure Taehyung was doing anything but sleeping.

Which also led him to wonder if he did the right thing by abruptly signing a contract without even reading it.
He dreaded all the possibilities...if Daehyung had lied to him and made him sign some completely different document.

His head throbbed and he got up, deciding that he wouldn't be able to sleep. Not until he feels a certain bitter liquid rush down his throat.

Alcohol. He needed alcohol. He wasn't sure when he turned to be like Taehyung (who couldn't get enough of booze and girls), but he guessed you do become like the person you spend time with.

Not bothering to comb his hair, he pulled on a shirt and pants (yes, he sleeps naked).

This being a prominent and posh hotel, he knew they'd have a club somewhere inside. He was surprised at how lively the the corridors seemed. It didn't look like it was 1 am.

He figured it'd be easy to ask someone where the club is, rather than searching for it pointlessly.

After getting the directions, he walked towards the club. He knew he'd get judged for his choice of clothing, but didn't care at the slightest.

Providing his ID card to the bouncer to prove he's legal, he made his way inside the club.

He was half expecting to see Tarhyung somewhere, but was surprised to see no signs of him.

Maybe he really is sleeping...

Shaking off any thoughts of Taehyung, he moved towards the bartender.

He didn't know for how long he was gonna be here, but just knew he had to be here.

Maybe dancing a bit and drinking would make him feel a bit free?

Shedding off all his inhibitions, he drank two glasses of liquor, and laid back, watching others dance.

"Sign the contract."
"Jaeho raised a coward."
"You and Taehyung met."

The music in the club was nothing compared to the noise in Jungkook's head.

He felt more and more drowsy as he gulped glasses after glasses of liquor.