CHAPTER 27

"You aren't fucking around, are you?"

"I've no reason to! I genuinely thought you'd like the idea!"

"I do like the idea...I'm just having a lil' bit trouble believing that YOU thought of this."

"Aw, c'mon!"

Jungkook giggled looking at Taehyung huff.

After the meeting, they'd come back to their hotel and went into their separate rooms. They only met up for lunch in the lobby, and disappeared out of each other's sights again. So Jungkook was surprised when he heard Taehyung knock his door at 8 in the evening.

Turns out, he wanted to explore London since they still had about two days left. So why not make it eventful and fun?

Jungkook was surprised for the second time that day, since he secretly did have the desire to explore London. He knew he'll never come back to this place, so he wanted to make the best out of it. But he was scared about Taehyung's rejection, plus he didn't want to trouble him in any way; Taehyung probably came here 12 times a year, so it wouldn't be a big deal to him. Jungkook had to obviously drop the plan.

And now, Taehyung himself suggesting something like this, made the younger squeak with happiness.

"Mr. Kim! I was just thinking about that! I'll be glad to explore this place."

Taehyung smiled but then his smile dropped. He was visibly frowning.

"Jungkook. What did I tell you to call me when we're not at work? Hmm?"

Jungkook gulped, liking the dominant tone, and it almost made him blush but he coughed.

"T-Taehyung. Got it."

He smiled for real this time, only for it to be replaced by a frown again.

"Also, if you were thinking of exploring this place, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Oh, haha I forgot, silly me!" Jungkook blabbered, hating how the deep, authoritative tone made him blush.

Taehyung's frown hardened.

"Jungkook."

The younger sighed. He knew there was no getting out of this situation.

"I didn't want to trouble you with this petty thing. Thought you need to relax rather than stress yourself out..."

Taehyung's frown fell and his features softened.

"Jungkook, you care too much..." I don't deserve it.

"...it makes you look like my babysitter." Taehyung deadpanned

Jungkook pouted, feeling stupid for actually assuming that Taehyung would say something thoughtful for once.

"Hmph! Fine, explore London by yourself. I'm not coming anymore." Jungkook turned away, huffing

Taehyung let out an amused chuckle.

"Aw, c'mon Kooks, I was just messing around with you," Taehyung slipped in a nickname casually

"Yeah yeah, keep doing that!" I just want you to appreciate me for once...

"Kook, baby, don't be like that, I'm sorry I thought that was funny, I really do appreciate how thoughtful you are...that makes me feel appreciated." I wish this thoughtful side of yours was only meant for me...