CHAPTER 21

"Aaah- Jungkook..." he moaned as Jungkook skillfully swept his tongue across his throbbing dick. Taehyung threw his head back, eyes tightly shut as he felt every moment of it.

"Hush! Let me do my job," Jungkook purred as Taehyung squirmed, trying to not seem desperate. Jungkook's small, soft hands worked on the base of Taehyung's dick while bobbing his head up and down, trying to deepthroat him. But well, it wasn't easy, considering Taehyung had a big dick.

Taehyung couldn't recall how he got into this position, and he didn't feel weird either, that a guy literally had his dick in his mouth.

Losing patience, Taehyung fisted Jungkook's hair and pushed his dick all the way inside Jungkook's small mouth, almost making him gag. Jungkook's eyes widened, but he didn't protest, in fact, it seemed like he was enjoying it.

He thrusted hard into Jugkook's mouth, and moaned, loving the feel of his hot, wet mouth. And even before he realised it, he came.

He released his grip on Jungkook's hair, as he felt himself going into a state of euphoria. 

Taehyung woke up in cold sweat. He instantly looked to his side, to find Jungkook peacefully sleeping. He looked so innocent, having no idea what Taehyung had just dreamt about.

Taehyung covered his face, feeling his face going red and hot. It was already 5 am and Taehyung wanted to get up, knowing there's no way he'll fall asleep after that dream— or rather, the nightmare.

He wanted to curse out and forget whatever he saw, but nothing seemed to come out of his mouth. 

'Dreams are a fragment of your imagination.' 

Taehyung recalled this piece of erudition but had no idea as to why he'd even imagine Jungkook giving him a blow-job.

Jungkook stirred beside him, making Taehyung freeze. 

After a while of staying still, he finally pushed the blanket aside and got up from the bed, deliberately slowing his movements down, in case Jungkook woke up due to the sudden shuffling.

He made his way to the adjacent bathroom and swiftly closed the door. He pulled away from the bathrobe and slid his boxers down in a hurry.

Yup, he was hard.

"Goddamnit! Did you not find a better time for this?! I'm at someone else's house for fuck's sake!" He whisper-yelled to nothing in particular.

And Taehyung would've really let it be- if it wasn't so painful. And the fact that Jungkook might just spot it. He was a guy too afterall, so it'd be kinda embarrassing. In fact, what would he tell him about the sudden boner anyway? 

Oh hey, Jungkook! I had a wet dream about you and now I'm hard.

So fucking ridiculous.

He pondered over what to do, like, he was at someone else's house and jerking off there would be cheap. But he didn't have to wonder for long, his dilemma was solved when he heard a voice filled with pure amusement :

"What. The. Literal. Fuck!"

Taehyung snapped his eyes open, only to look at a bewildered and somewhat disgusted Jungkook. His jaw dropped open and he felt the blood rushing to his cheeks. 

"Hey! DID YOU NOT LEARN HOW TO KNOCK?!" Taehyung almost screamed, trying to cover himself up desperately.

"Oh, I'm sorry, the last time I checked, this was my house AND my bathroom AND I thought you left!" Jungkook snapped.