Chapter 14

" Dad it's really divine to sit in this garden with you and have tea and cherry pie as we used to do before. " Ariana said exuberantly.

" I'm on seventh cloud I feel. I've build this here also just to feel yours and Emily's presence. "

" Now everything is back to normal. " she said and started nursing the tea.

After after taking one sip Albert asked " do you and Kevin...? "

His father didn't said the whole thing but understood what he wanted to and she answered " yes. "

" well, I've met him only once but seems nice. " he said and sipped his tea.

" you don't have any problem with he being a Norlm. "

" no. "

A broad smile appeared on her face on hearing that. Now that she met her father, she'll break all ties with Vanessa. Earlier she was afraid that Vanessa wouldn't accept her love for him but now she don't have to worry about it. Now, she can confess her love to him.

Soon that glorious moment was impeded by a letter that after fluttering around landed on the table. Ariana and Albert both placed their cups as the letter grabed their attention.

" letter from Eroba!" Albert exclaimed in disbelief.

Ariana clutched the letter and unfolded it. Words of the letter jolted her. It was a bolt from the blue.

" what's in the letter? " Albert asked looking at Ariana's horrified expressions.

" She abducted Kevin. " She said with a shaky voice.

" what! "

" she is omniscient about our union. She wants me to bring the mysticals in twenty-four hours or she'll kill Kevin. "

" she is hellish. It's impossible to get the mysticals in twenty-four hours. " Albert humphed.

" but we have to do something to save him. "

" yeah. The only thing we can do is to rescue him. "

" I will. "

" Ariana you are not doing it alone I'm coming with- "

" no dad you don't have to. " she cut in

" but it's dangerous. "

" Jessica and Carl will accompany me. Okay. "

" okay. good luck. "

___________________

" bare no palace. " Ariana ordered and they parted in different directions.

Ariana was looking each and every room. She was doing it with pussyfoot so that no eyes can capture her. Finally one door took her to Kevin who was tied in a chair.

" Kevin! " She yelped.

" Ariana! " he was buzzed seeing her " how did you find me? "

" I'll tell you later. First let me free you up. "

" You won't believe their are people here like in movies with wands and he tied me up with that like magic. It's a strange place. I still think it's all a dream. "

" but I believe. "

" you do! "

" yeah. Now don't waste any time. I'm here to rescue you. These people are too dangerous, you don't know them. "

She took out her wand waved it at Kevin spelling " before this situation become grim, I want you to untie him" but her magic didn't work " why it's not working? " she was confused why the spell didn't work she again recite the spell but nothing happened

The three Mysticals On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara