Epilogue

The hall room of the imperial castle was made available for the Coronation. Chairs were lined up in a row leading by a sofa in the front row on both the sides leaving an isle in middle and were already occupied by those who were invited to make their presence there. Kevin and Jacob had made themselves comfortable on the sofa on right and Ariana Albert on left.

The crowning ceremony was commenced with the speech of the royal secretory- Edmund James who was standing in the middle of the stage erected infront, holding his wand in his hand as a mic " a very good afternoon to all of you gathered here for the Coronation of not only the princess of Eroba but also the prince of Seantel and Zordon. To begin the ceremony I ask the three of you and our Majesty to come up here. "

As all four took the way to the stage Secretary James stepped few steps to his right to the corner of the stage. In the midst of the stage Jacob was on left, Ariana in between and Kevin on right and then Albert was standing.

" our majesty will now offer them the respective mysticals of their cities for their coronation. " Secretory James's voice echoed the hall through the magical mic.

Three royal maids climbed the stage with a purple cushion in their hands on which the mysticals were kept. First one was carrying the crown. Albert plucked the crown from there and as he did that maid bowed and left the stage. Albert moved to Ariana and she stepped two steps infront. Albert with a proud smile placed the crown on her head making her the queen and the whole room covered with the sounds of clapping.

" take the oath cherry. " Albert asked with a brightest smile on his face

She nodded and stretched her right hand straight.

" I Ariana Eric Braxton daughter of Albert Braxton and Queen of Eroba take the oath that I will work for the welfare of the city. I will make sure that justice is offered to everyone. I will not be bias with anyone. I will put the people of this city before myself or my family. " after finishing she stepped back on her previous spot.

Now the second maid came to Albert and he plucked the wand. As Jacob stepped in front he offered him the wand with a beaming smile.

" I Jacob Salmon Ansley son of William Ansley and King of Seantel take the oath that I will work for the welfare of the city. I will make sure that justice is offered to everyone. I will not be bias with anyone. I will put the people of this city before myself or my family. "

Now Albert moved towards Kevin and they both exchanged smiles. Then the third maid stepped so that Albert can take the cape. He then draped it over Kevin's shoulders.

" I Kevin Zenos Haycraft son of Benedick Haycraft and the king of Zordon take the oath that I will work for the welfare of the city. I will make sure that justice is offered to everyone. I will not be bias with anyone. I will put the people of this city before myself or my family. "

8 years later

" we'll go to Spain. " Jessica said.

" no, Germany. " Carl interjected.

" I said we'll go to Spain for this vacation. "

" no, Germany. "

Jessica and Carl instead of eating their food were busy fighting in the dining room. Kevin and Ariana smiled at each other on seeing there cute fight.

" like always you two are still fighting even after your marriage. " Ariana chuckled. " think about Samantha. " Samantha is their five year old daughter.

" but there fight lo....."

" daddy! " Kevin was cut in by a small five year old boy " David is not giving my toy. "

" daddy this is mine. " David spoke.

Kevin and Ariana had twins and they named them David and Andrew. They named her children after him as only this they could do for him after his death as he sacrafised his life to save Ariana's.

Now everything was back to normal. The three kingdoms were again prospering as they got their rulers. Jacob married Susan, Carl's sister and she became the Queen of Seantel.

________________

Thank you for staying till the end. I hope you liked it:))

Your feedback is important for me. I would love to have your votes and comments:)

stay safe, stay healthy ❤