Chapter 27

Ariana, Kevin, Carl, Jessica and Jacob all of them were seated on the aristocratic, snugly settee in the hall of the palace tensed about the theft of the mysticals.

" one issue have been sorted. Now we have a bigger one infront. " Jacob humphed.

" now it's clear that Vanessa sent someone disguised as Kevin to steal the mysticals. " Jessica added.

She sent a duplicate of Kevin because it was easier this way. He is the only person who rarely visits Eroba and is trusted blindly by everyone. Whoever disguised as Kevin first went to the hallway where the guards were guarding the mysticals. He beguiled them and then broke the protection enchantment to get the mysticals.

" and we don't know where she is. How will we find her. " Jacob
shrugged.

" though dad send an army of guards to Paris but it is a big city without having even a little hint about her whereabouts it would surely take time. " Ariana sighed in disbelief.

" I have an idea to reach her in less time. " Carl smiled and stood up.

" what? "

" Andrew will tell us where Vanessa is. " he smirked.

" are you drunk Carl. "Jessica said furrowing her brows " why will Andrew tell us anything? "

" Offcource, he will. If we follow my plan. "

" what plan? "

" follow me. " he gestured them and they exchanged addled glances asking each other what's going on in his head? And where he is taking them?

" why did you brought us to Andrew's room? " Ariana asked.

" Andrew had a huge crush on you. "

" what? " Ariana was stumped on  hearing that and the others too " what are you talking Carl? "

" yes, this is true. He's been writing letters to confess his love but never traded you one. " Carl scampered to Andrew's cupboard and opened it and then from a drawer he took out few folded papers " here. These are those letters. You must be thinking how I know this.  Because I caught him once writing and then he hid it in this. "

" okay this might be true but how will these letters help us. " Jessica mentioned.

" it will. Ariana, you will write a letter to Andrew stating that you know his feelings towards you and write few more sugary lines and ask him to meet you somewhere alone in an hour and then we will grab information's we need from him. "

" what rubbish. She is not doing anything like that. " Kevin said, quite bluntly.

" yeah. Only he can think of such stupid ideas. " Jessica added

" my plan is not stupid. "

" well, I believe it's not a bad plan. It may work. " Jacob butted in

" but this would hurt his feelings and I don't want to do that. " Ariana frowned.

" what else we can do now. Only Andrew can lead us to Vanessa. "

" but- "

" I also don't want you to do this but we don't have a choice here. " Carl stepped near Ariana and clutched her shoulder " I'm feeling really bad too to give such an idea but if anyone has any other plan then we can drop this Offcource. "

_________________

" I don't think he'll come. " Jessica said in a low voice to Ariana through the wireless Bluetooth headset.