Chapter 31.

Chapter 31.

"Hey Yibo, why can't we watch The Untamed? I love watching that series."

"First of all, you've watched the show, like, ten times. And second, you just wanna watch it because of that Lan Zhan."

"Oh, man, why did I have to tell you I had a crush on him? Honey, he's an actor. It' s okay to like an actor."

"But you had a crush on him, so No. We don't watch The Untamed."

"Why are you so jealous of him?"

"Because I wanted my husband to adore me and not an actor with long hair."

"You realize he doesn't have really long hair, right?"

"Wang Xiao Zhan, if you don't stop with this Lan Zhan, you'll see what you get!"

"Oh, now I'm scared. What are you gonna do?"

"You'll see!"

"Oh, come on. Lan Zhan is so hot, and you're just like him. So there's practically no difference between you."

"You asked for it. I will cast out any other men you want to adore." Said Yibo, got up, grabbed Zhan and carried him into their bedroom.

Two months have passed since He Peng was arrested. After Zhan and Yibo had overcome the shock and were on their honeymoon, their daily routine began.

The two now have the same shifts, so that Yibo can bring his husband to work and pick him up later and they are always at home at the same time.

When they are not working, the two try to do as much as possible as a couple. Yibo did not care what they did, the main thing for him was that they were together. After everything that had happened, Yibo was reluctant to let his husband out of his sight.

Because even though they overcame their shock, Yibo is still afraid that something might happen again and this time he won't get Zhan back.

After they came back from their honeymoon, the two of them had a fight with the headquarters of the Federal Agency in Shanghai. Because they still wanted Zhan to come to them, after all.

Only when the NIS got involved did they give in. Yibo was especially happy about this.

After the arrest of He Peng, the ex-fiancé of Zhan and secret agent Park Seo Joon, of all people, delivered the evidence that the public prosecutor's from He Peng took bribes.

But he and his team didn't only uncover this, they turned over every single stone around He Peng, his family and their employees until they could uncover every single crime.

And thanks to the new prosecutors, the trial against He Peng, his family, the employees and the former prosecutors will soon begin.

At a dinner together, where Yibo's mother also invited Seo Joon to thank him for saving Zhan, she asked Seo Joon a question that Yibo already asked himself. "Why are you doing all this anyway? Don't you secret agents have any other missions that nobody should know about?"

Seo Joon smiled at this question. "I'm doing this because I have to do something good. And I want to apologize for it in this way."

Yibo's mother looked at him questioningly. "What have you done?"

Neither Zhan nor Yibo wanted Seo Joon to tell her the truth. Or that an awkward mood might arise. Especially because Yibo still didn't like to hear about Zhan and Seo Joon's past.

"Let's put it this way. I made an important promise back then and didn't keep it. That hurt others and made them disappointed in me." Seo Joon replied, who obviously saw what Zhan and Yibo were thinking.