Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

After a few seconds Zhan interrupted the kiss and took a step back from Yibo. "Wait a minute. I am not a toy, not a man you can fool around with or just for one night. Just to be clear. If I'm going to be involved with someone, it has to be in a relationship." Said Zhan and went to the room door.

Yibo wanted to say something, but Zhan waved his hand and immediately fought him off. "It's okay. I'll keep pretending like we have a relationship. But I will not be used in bed. As long as you have no interest in getting into a serious relationship, we should stay friends. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go home. Call me or text me if you need me. Bye." Said Zhan and disappeared out the door.

Yibo immediately rushed after Zhan and followed him outside to his car. "Zhan, wait a minute, please. Let me explain." Said Yibo, when he caught up with Zhan. He held him by the wrist and would not let Zhan go until he knew his version.

"I wish I could have told you about this right away, but you didn't give me a chance. You should also listen to what I have to say. First of all, I'm not looking for a fling or one-time bedtime stories. Secondly, I'm not playing with anyone. Third, I like you and that's why I want to get closer to you. Not to get just that one thing from you." Said Yibo and pulled Zhan closer.

Never in his life has Yibo been more afraid than right now. The fear that Zhan would reject him was greater than he had thought. His knees felt soft, his heart was racing and he was dizzy.

"You - You like me?" Zhan asked him. Yibo nodded and continued holding Zhan's wrist. He didn't want Zhan to leave, he wanted to hold him and never let go.

"I like you Zhan. I don't know how you feel about me, but I like you. And that' s why I don' t want you to think that I only want the one thing from you. I want more than that. And I hope that you can give me an honest chance." Said Yibo in a husky voice.

Zhan looked into Yibo's eyes and realized he was telling the truth. He pulled Yibo towards him and held him tightly. "Then perhaps you should have said that. ...instead of saying, You wanna make sleep with me." Said Zhan softly.

"But it's the truth. I want to sleep with you." Yibo replied and pressed his head against Zhan's shoulder.

" Why are you in such a hurry to do this?" Zhan wanted to know.

"Maybe because I want you to be mine? I want you to be my own, I don't want anyone else to touch you." Yibo replied.

"And for that you have to sleep with me? That's interesting logic." Said Zhan laughing.

"Don't you want to sleep with me?" Asked Yibo impudently, lifted his head and gave Zhan a kiss. "I really want this." He added.

"Why are you two out? Are you leaving?" Called Yibo's mother from the front door.

Yibo looked at Zhan pleading. Zhan understood immediately that Yibo did not want him to leave. However, Zhan came up with another plan.

"Um, I want to take Yibo to the cinema. And then maybe we'll have dinner afterwards." He called back to Yibo's mother.

"All right. Have a good time. And come back and visit us soon." She called, waved once more and disappeared back into the house.

"We're going to the cinema?" Yibo asked in surprise.

"Why not? Or do you have a better idea?" Asked Zhan, who just didn't feel like being in the house with Yibo's mother anymore.

"I don't know. Somewhere we can be alone? Because I don't really like crowded places." Explained Yibo.