Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

Yibo had decided for this evening, or rather this night, to put everything on one card and kissed Xiao Zhan. At first the federal agent seemed shocked, but only for a moment before he returned the kiss. And at that moment, a firework of emotions was awakened in Yibo. Feelings that he had never experienced before and did not want to let go.

For Yibo it was clear that from this moment on, he would try everything to win Xiao Zhan over. From that moment on, Zhan was his and he would not let anyone else get this man, his man.

"What was the kiss for?" Asked Zhan, who could not hide his surprise. He had never expected such an action from Yibo and never had he enjoyed a kiss like this.

The soft moaning that left Yibo's mouth when Zhan kissed back made him hope that he might not be so unwilling to young police officer after all.

"I just wanted to show you what can be done here. Oh, yes, about my mother. If you're free tomorrow afternoon, it would be nice if you could come by." Yibo said.

"Uh, yeah OK. I'm off tomorrow, so that shouldn't be a problem." Zhan replied.

"The best thing is to tell her the truth. We have met in the course of our work and fallen in love. And that we've only been together for a short time. But be warned. My mother has her eyes and ears everywhere. She would know if you were seeing someone else." Explained Yibo.

But the last part was a lie. Yibo just wanted to make sure Zhan stayed away from other men. He wanted to be sure that no one could snatch what was supposed to be his.

"Well, then you're lucky I'm not planning on seeing anyone else. Anything else I should know?" Asked Zhan.

Zhan wanted Yibo and would be wary of meeting with anyone else. These things always come out and he was not interested in anyone else. He just wanted Yibo and he would use the time they had together and try to get closer to Yibo.

"Maybe she'll expect a kiss as proof." Said Yibo dry.

"Huh? You really think so?" Asked Zhan shocked.

"Yes, I think we should practice a little more." Yibo replied and without waiting for an answer, he immediately kissed Zhan again.

You are mine, and I will make sure that you realize that, Xiao Zhan. Yibo thought as he pressed his body firmly against Zhan, holding Zhan's cheeks with his hands and kissing Zhan.

You naughty boy. You think I don't notice that you're trying to do more than practice? Just wait and see, you'll get what you want. But only when you're sober and not drunk. Zhan thought when he felt Yibo's arousal, but pretended not to notice.

The moment Yibo had to stop before he was too aroused was over and slowly became a problem for him. He knew that Xiao Zhan must have noticed how aroused he was. And there was just nothing he could do about it.

"Does it hurt?" Asked Zhan whisperingly.

"Yes." Did Yibo honestly admit.

"Maybe you shouldn't be kissing someone while drunk. Shall I help you?" Asked Zhan.

"You think it's the alcohol?" Asked Yibo as he covered his aching region.

"Sure, what else?" Asked Zhan.

"Okay, good. It was the alcohol." Replied Yibo, who could not believe the federal agent's cluelessness.

"Okay, let me help you." Said Zhan and this time he pressed Yibo against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Yibo asked him in shock.

" What do you think? I will help you get rid of the pain." Said Zhan and touched lightly the bump in Yibo's pants.

"Ah, damn." Hissed Yibo.

Zhan first unbuttoned the button of Yibo's pants, then the zipper. "Don't worry, I just want to help you." Whispered Zhan into Yibo's ear.

Slowly Zhan let his hand slide into Yibo's pants and then Yibo's boxer shorts.

"Can you maybe me..." Yibo began when he felt Zhan take his little brother in his hand.

"Kiss?" Zhan finished the sentence of Yibo. He nodded and Zhan followed him and kissed Yibo.

Slowly Zhan's right hand slid up and down on Yibo's little (yes OK, not so little) brother. While Zhan stroked Yibo's cheek with his left hand while kissing the young police officer.

Yibo struggled to suppress his moans and pressed his head against Zhan's shoulder as Zhan's hand slid up and down faster and faster.

"Ah fuck. This is so embarrassing." Mumbled Yibo.

"Shhh. There's nothing embarrassing about that." Whispered Zhan and lifted Yibo's chin and kissed him again.

Yibo pulled Zhan as close as he could. And the closer he got to his highpoint, the less he cared where they were. He just gave himself over to the moment.

"Zhan... I... am... coming... right now..." Mumbled Yibo into Zhan's shoulder.

Zhan pulled out a tissue and used it to catch Yibo's cum as Yibo came in Zhan's hand.

"All good?" Asked him Zhan.

"Yes, thank you." Yibo replied, who was a little uncomfortable that Xiao Zhan had to help him.

Zhan gave Yibo a kiss on the forehead. "Don't worry. It can happen to anyone. Come, I'll take you home." Zhan said lovingly to Yibo, which calmed him down a little.

They called a taxi, as both of them were not allowed to drive because of the alcohol. Zhan saw the red cheeks of Yibo and thought it was totally cute. Also that he did not dare to look at Zhan. Zhan took Yibo's hand, held it and stroked it until Yibo looked at him and smiled as well.

"Yibo, can I borrow your phone?" Asked Zhan and Yibo gave it to him.

"I've put my number in your phone. So you can reach me anytime, OK? And I'll see you in the afternoon." Said Zhan when he gave the phone back to Yibo and they were standing in front of Yibo's house.

Yibo nodded and walked three steps towards the house before turning around and coming back to Zhan again. He hugged Zhan tightly. "Thank you. I mean, for everything." He said, kissing Zhan on the cheek and then running to the front door.

I think I have a chance at him. Zhan thought with a smile as he watched Yibo run to the front door. He grabbed the cheek that Yibo was just kissing and shook his head laughing.

 He grabbed the cheek that Yibo was just kissing and shook his head laughing