🔞Chapter 11.🔞

Chapter 11.

"Would you like something to eat?" Asked Zhan. Yibo shook his head vehemently.

"Would you like to see the view from the balcony?" Zhan wanted to know. But Yibo shook his head again.

"ZhanZhan, you can ask me anything you want. The answer will always be the same. All I want and all I can think about is, I want you! I'm not kidding!" Said Yibo and sat down next to Zhan.

Zhan had no idea why he became so nervous at the thought of sleeping with Yibo. Actually, he was up for it, too. Then why was he so nervous? Was he secretly afraid that Yibo only wanted his body?

" And there is nothing... " Interrupted by a kiss from Yibo, Zhan could no longer finish his question.

Yibo grabbed Zhan's cheeks with both hands and kissed him. "I want nothing else, I want only you." Whispered Yibo as he interrupted his kiss for a moment. Then he sat on Zhan's lap with his legs apart and kissed him again immediately.

(For your information: Yibo is Top and Zhan is Bottom)

"You're really naughty." Said Zhan, when Yibo interrupted the kiss to let them both catch their breath.

"ZhanZhan, if you breathe through your nose, you won't suffocate while kissing. I don't want to have to stop every time I kiss you. So try to breathe through your nose, okay?" Said Yibo reproachfully.

Of course Yibo knew that this was all going very fast, but his body told him that it was not going fast enough. Usually Yibo took a lot of time with these things. But why couldn't he just resist Zhan?

Everything in Yibo was crying out to sleep with Zhan. But not just that. His whole body seemed to yearn for Zhan, to get close to him and if at all possible, even closer.

"Damn it. I'm hopelessly addicted to you." Said Yibo with red cheeks and looked Zhan deep into the eyes.

" Is it that bad?" Asked Zhan giggling.

"You have no idea how I feel right now, how my body is attracted to yours." Yibo replied with a slight sigh.

"Yibo, you sound very serious." Noticed Zhan.

"This is serious, too. I've never felt this way before. Just the thought of you rejecting me makes me so sad, that I could cry." Explained Yibo and pressed his forehead on the shoulder of Zhan.

And indeed, Yibo suddenly had tears in his eyes. Suddenly he felt like crying. All because he thought Zhan might reject him after all.

Zhan put his arms around Yibo and pressed him to himself. "Shhh, don't cry. There's no reason to cry." He tried to comfort Yibo.

All of a sudden, Yibo was so overwhelmed by his own feelings, so hard hit by Cupid's arrow, that he could not help but let his feelings run free through his tears.

Yibo slipped off Zhan's lap and sat down next to him. Zhan told Yibo to lay his head on his lap and then caressed the head of Yibo. "I'm not rejecting you, don't worry." Whispered Zhan and kissed Yibo on his temple.

Zhan lifted Yibo so that he was sitting again, smiled at him and then took his hand and pulled him into his bedroom with him. "You should get some rest first." He said to Yibo after he calmed down.

Yibo lay on the bed and spread his arms. "Come here ZhanZhan." Did he beg. Zhan nodded and lay down beside Yibo. And as they cuddled together in bed, they both became sleepy and fell into the dreamland.

 And as they cuddled together in bed, they both became sleepy and fell into the dreamland