Castaway - 61

Hi! If you're enjoying Castaway (and are in quarantine like I am) why not check out my newest story, "Love Me Not"?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

And hi to all of the new readers! I see you! :)
-

Why didn't you tell me when it happened?" Levi asked. "We could've stopped."

"I wanted to keep skating with you." Eren frowned. "It's only a sprain."

"You still should've told me. We could've gotten you off of your foot sooner. Continuing to walk on it and move will just prolong the healing." Levi was annoyed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Do you think you need to go to the hospital."

Eren shook his head. "No."

"Shit, we walked here too. It's not a short walk." Levi sighed. "Do you want to wait here while I walk back and get the car?"

By that time there was nobody around. The only person was the one at the booth to return the ice skates. Once Levi handed him their ice skates, the person closed the booth.

"I can walk it. I'm fine." Eren tried to put his shoe on, but it was extremely swollen.

"No, you're staying here. Play on your phone or something." Levi leaned down to where Eren was sitting on the bench. "I'm really pissed off at you right now." He said, leaning in to give Eren a peck. "See you soon." He turned and began walking back to the house.

Eren returned the peck, but didn't say anything. Once Levi was out of sight he called Mikasa on video chat.

"Hey, what's up?" Armin asked, leaning into the screen when Mikasa picked up. The two were on the couch, watching movies as usual.

"I did a dumb thing." Eren admitted.

"Don't tell me you got engaged or something."Armin said, obviously not being serious.

"What? No. We were ice skating and I fell and hurt my ankle. I didn't tell him and now he's pissed. He left to walk back and get the car." Eren said. "I feel bad."

"He left you alone at an unknown place at night?" Mikasa asked, brows furrowed.

"Relax. I wasn't able to walk back. And I doubt there's taxis out right now. This is a really small town. Just stay on the phone." Eren sighed softly.

"Why do you feel bad?" Armin asked.

"Well, I didn't say anything about being hurt. I also had him come into this situation and I know he doesn't really like crowds. It was selfish." Eren frowned.

"He did it for you. If he didn't want to go he wouldn't have gone with you." Armin said, causing Mikasa to nod in agreement.

"Yeah, he even suggested it." Eren added.

"See? He wanted to go with you. I don't think he wanted to admit that though." Armin smiled lightly.

"Yeah I guess. I'm a little spooked because I'm alone out here and I can't even run." Eren looked around. He saw the occasional person walk by on the sidewalk, but that was it. "This festival really ended fast. Do you think I should try and walk and meet him halfway?"