Castaway - 47

Q: Who is your favorite character in Attack on Titan?

Mine is Levi :) love him sm

-

Levi was walking down the hall with Hanji and came across the scene. He watched as they passed, curious as to what was going on.

Eren looked panicked and there was nothing he could do to help. Armin was there instead. He wasn't jealous. He was annoyed over the whole situation. With their relationship being hidden, he couldn't help him in those times of need. Especially since they weren't spending as much time together.

"I wonder what's going on with them." Hanji mumbled.

"I don't know." Levi murmured, walking into his classroom. Hanji followed.

Since it was between passing time there were only a few students in his classroom, which made it possible for them to talk quietly and not be heard.

"Has Petra said anything to you about Eren and I?" Levi asked, sitting at his desk.

Hanji leaned against the board and shook her head. "No, she isn't the type to share stuff like that. She thinks nobody else knows. I would tell her I know, but I don't want her thinking this is some weird club of us just knowing this information."

Levi shook his head. "Yeah, that's not a good idea. I know Petra is a decent person, so she wouldn't spread gossip like that. I was just curious to see if it came up."

"It hasn't. How is Eren doing? How are you doing?" Hanji asked, adjusting her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"I guess Eren is okay. We aren't able to talk as much, but I feel like not talking as much will help in the long run. There's also always something to talk about when we do talk."

"But it's been like three weeks. You've had two of those meetings and then have one today right? How do you know that it will work?" Hanji asked.

"Well for now it's working." Levi rolled his eyes. "He knows this isn't forever."

"What have you discussed regarding Petra? This time apart was also mainly about becoming more serious on the issue, correct?"

"Yeah. I know it's serious. I wasn't really taking it seriously three weeks ago. I know I'm in deep shit, but I'm not going to cry over it." Levi looked down at his desk and began organizing his papers. "Eren initially thought it would be best to break up, but he couldn't do it in the end. This was our second option. I didn't want to break up either. Whatever we come up with won't involve breaking up."

"Well, you said Petra is ignoring both of you right?" Hanji asked.

"Yeah, so?" Levi raised an eyebrow.

"So what if she thinks you guys really did break up? If the last conversation she had with Eren was him saying he was going to end it then yeah, she probably thinks you guys broke up. She may just be avoiding you because she's uncomfortable or feels awkward." Hanji said, glancing over at the clock to make sure they had enough time to finish chatting.

"That's true. I wasn't sure if she would believe that though. Eren and I have stayed away from each other in school, we always have though. He's in my class obviously, but we don't talk at all." Levi followed Hanji's gaze to the clock and the bell rang a moment later. He had a full class waiting.

Hanji sighed. "I should get to my class then, bye." She turned and left to her class. Once she entered she saw her usual group that included Mikasa, Eren and Armin.

-

The school day finished off smoothly. Eren had a bad day. The panic attack during passing time in the hallway didn't help. He wanted to try and figure out a way to get them to cancel the trip. He was terrified about the fact that other people could end up in the same situation. Planes just scared him completely. He sat through the rest of his classes in deep thought. The teen knew that soon he'd be in Levi's apartment and able to be comforted.

Levi had been getting frustrated over the fact that him and Eren had no physical contact. It wasn't just sexual contact, all contact with Eren had been taken away. He barely touched him and he found it annoying. In the end, he fully initiated the space. It was his fault.

Once school was over he headed out to the parking lot to head home. As he was walking he saw Petra. They were heading to the same area and were walking past each other. She looked visibly nervous and stayed silent.

Levi sighed and raised an eyebrow. "What are you so stressed over?"

Petra wasn't expecting Levi to talk to her. She hasn't said anything about him and Eren. She thought they broke up after all. She noticed that Eren and Levi never made eye contact in the hallways. They appeared to be practically ignoring each other. "I'm not stressed over anything."

"Petra, you look like you want to piss yourself. I'm not an idiot." Levi rolled his eyes.

"I just thought that you didn't really want to talk to me." Petra shrugged. "And it's my fault you two broke up."

Levi was able to confirm what Hanji said in earlier in that moment. Petra thought they broke up.

"Oh that? It isn't your fault." Levi shrugged. "It doesn't matter."

"What?" Petra asked, frowning.

"I said it wasn't your fault. Now stop blaming yourself and avoiding me like the plague. It's too obvious in the halls." Levi murmured.

Petra nodded. "Okay." Even though she said that, she did blame herself. She tore two people apart, and it didn't feel like the right thing. She felt she should've minded her business and turned away, pretending she didn't see anything. Levi was a good person. He had a rough exterior, but he had never seen him do something to intentionally hurt someone or ruin their life.

"See you Monday." Levi said, opening his car door and climbing in. He drove over to his apartment and looked for something to cook for when Eren came over. He glanced at the time, almost three.

As Levi picked a pot and pan, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He had a text from Eren.

"Hey, do you mind if I come over early? I know we aren't supposed to spend too much time together, but I need someone to talk to."

Levi wanted to close the gap in between them and didn't care about space anymore. Three weeks had past and he was done. "Yeah, come over." He texted, setting his phone down. A moment later he heard his door being knocked on. He opened the door and saw Eren.

"I may or may not have already been here and was just waiting for your response." Eren grinned and stepped in. He slipped his shoes off and set his bag down. He instantly moved to hug Levi, holding him close. "I need this." He murmured, head resting on the other's shoulder.

Levi wrapped his arms around Eren's waist and pressed a kiss to his head. "Me too." He guided Eren's head up and pressed a kiss to his lips.

Eren returned the kiss and smiled. "I missed this."

"It's been three weeks." Levi shrugged, trying to make it seem like he hadn't been desperate for Eren's touch.

"Three long weeks." Eren pushed Levi onto the couch and sat on his lap, facing him. His legs were on either side of him. He pressed their lips back together, but deeply.

Levi had no hesitation as he kissed him back, pulling him closer.

Eren pulled back a moment later and looked down. "We shouldn't.." He murmured.

"I know." Levi laid back on the couch and pulled Eren to lay on him. "It's okay."

"Believe me, I want to." Eren sighed. "I also just needed this. You're my escape, whether that be a good or bad thing. It can be good when I need it, like right now. It can be bad when we need to focus on issues, because we keep each other so distracted."

-

Don't forget to vote and comment :)