Castaway - 59

Don't forget to vote/comment! Seeing some involvement motivates me and makes me know that you guys are enjoying/want to see more!

Thank you for the continuous support :)

Also, I'm going to be stuck in my house for a while so, would anyone like to rp??? I'd prefer playing Eren :)
-

"I would've been really surprised." Levi admitted. "I'm used to being alone. It's really all I've ever known."

"Well you're not alone anymore." Eren smiled. "And you won't be alone ever again."

"It sounds like you just signed the rest of your life over to me." Levi said, starting to clean up the counter and pack away the left over food for later.

"You made it sound weird. I guess I mean I'll be by your side always. I know it's dumb to say that, especially since I'm younger." Eren looked down embarrassedly.

"It's fine." Levi wiped down the counter afterwards and faced Eren. "Doesn't hurt to fantasize or day dream a bit."

"It's interesting to hear you say that, especially with our past." Eren moved closer and rested a hand on Levi's chest. He wondered if Levi thought the same things he did. Did he ever dream or fantasize? Did he wonder where'd they'd be in five years? Would they still be together? Would their relationship become something that would be forgotten? A thing of the past?

Eren wondered if he'd look back at his time while young and feel regret. Or if he'd feel happiness and be able to reminisce.

"You seem to be in deep thought." Levi said, studying Eren's face.

"Oh, I guess." Eren smiled and leaned closer, kissing once again.

"Extra affectionate I see?" Levi teased. "I'm not complaining though."

"When does the festival start?" Eren asked, taking Levi's hand and pulling him over to the couch.

"Like three." Levi sat on the couch and watched as Eren moved onto his lap. "Did you want to shower and start getting ready? I know it's early."

"I don't mind getting ready early." Eren shrugged. "Were you going to shower too?"

"Yeah, probably." Levi played with Eren's hair.

"We can save some water and shower together." Eren suggested.

"Pretty sure that shower would turn into a long one and waste more water than two separate showers." Levi smirked.

Eren rolled his eyes and laughed softly. "I knew you'd think that way. I still don't mind."

"Let's go then." Levi got up and walked towards the bathroom.

Eren followed behind happily, pulling his shirt off as he walked.

-

The two showered and got ready for the festival.

They also passed some of the time watching movies. Three came before they knew it.

"Are we driving?" Eren asked, putting on his jacket. He looked in his bag for his gloves, hat, and scarf. It was a lot colder than he thought it'd be. He was glad he packed extra things. The fact they were by the water didn't help either. It was windy.

"It's a few blocks away. We can walk or drive. Your choice." Levi shrugged and put on his jacket as well. He slipped gloves in his pocket incase he needed them.

"Let's walk. It feels nice being able to just go out publicly with you. I want to walk around take it in." Eren smiled.

"Alright, lets go." Levi took Eren's hand and walked outside.

As soon as Levi locked the door and walked down the sidewalk with Eren with were hit with a gust of wind. It was crisp and caused Eren to shiver.

"Are you sure you want to walk?" Levi asked, seeing that Eren was already cold. "You're the warm one, I'm supposed to be getting warmed up by you."

"Sorry, I'm a little cold, but I'll be okay." Eren looked at Levi with reddening cheeks.

The sun was already starting to set early since it was nearing winter. The sunset mixed in with Eren's perfect skin, bright eyes and rosy cheeks. It made Levi look away. He thought he was staring and didn't want Eren to think something was wrong.

Was that what love was? He didn't like thinking about the fact he had never truly been in love. For his age it seemed ridiculous.

"What's wrong?" Eren moved closer and looked at Levi.

"Nothing is wrong." Levi squeezed Eren's hand.

"I can tell something is." Eren mumbled.

Levi's expression hadn't changed, and yet Eren could see something was wrong.

It was actually possible to break down that wall? Nobody could ever see past his normal furrowed brows and frown. He felt vulnerable knowing that Eren could see the emotion he felt. He could read him.

"Don't worry about it. Come on." Levi walked, looking at everything around them. Houses and some small businesses.

Eren pouted lightly. He wasn't going to make Levi tell him what the problem was. He'd wait.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and dug his hand in to grab it. "Armin and Mikasa."

Levi kept walking. "Do they think you'll end up dead in an alleyway somewhere?"

"No, they're just asking how I'm doing. If I'm having fun and all that. You know, stuff friends do for each other?" Eren teased, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Levi shrugged. He looked ahead and saw they were getting close to the festival. There was already a group of people. He just hated getting mixed up in crowds. He squeezed Eren's hand without realizing.

Eren squeezed Levi's hand back. "Do you not like crowds?" He asked. "Is it because of our situation."

"I've never been a fan." Levi admitted. "But I knew you'd like coming."

"We don't have to be here, I'd be just as happy in bed watching movies." Eren smiled. "It's okay."

"No, lets go. I know it's important to you." Levi kept walking and they headed into the festival.

There were numerous booths with different things being sold, food and even games. In the middle, there was a large ice skating rink.

"Wow, ice skating." Eren had only been ice skating a few times. He wasn't terrible at it, but would definitely fall.

"Do you want to?" Levi asked.

"Let's wait until the festival is almost over. I'm sure less people will be ice skating tonight." Eren suggested. "Plus, we can eat and see what's on sale at the booths."

Levi nodded. He knew Eren suggested doing it later because of the crowd. He regretted talking about it.

-