Castaway - 57

Don't forget to vote / comment :)

-

"I still can't believe you had this all planned out it's amazing." Eren smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. You didn't expect it." Levi turned and watched Eren.

"I don't want this weekend to end." Eren mumbled, huffing softly. He looked over at the shore. It sounded so peaceful and he could easily fall asleep listening to it.

"You keep eyeing the water. You want to go walk by it tomorrow?" Levi asked.

"Yeah, but I'm also a little nervous." Eren admitted. "I don't know why, but it reminds me of the island. The body of water, the beach like atmosphere.. it's a little triggering. Then I remember that we aren't on that island and that we have nothing to worry about. That it will never be like that again."

"The chances of that ever happening again are unlikely." Eren murmured, moving closer to Levi and resting his head on his shoulder.

Levi ran a hand through Eren's hair. "Very unlikely."

"And I'm not taking a plane ever again. Not taking any chances. I managed to survive this time." Eren added, closing his eyes.

"I'll go on a plane at some point. Not anytime soon though." Levi shrugged. "Are you tired?" He asked.

"A little." Eren mumbled. "I'm ready to sleep honestly."

"I could tell." Levi teased, getting up from the hot tub. "Come on." He wrapped the towel back around his waist and helped Eren up. They both quickly went inside.

-

Once they were both showered they slipped in bed. Levi turned the tv on and sighed softly. He watched as Eren pulled the covers up and moved closer.

"Warm?" Levi asked.

"I want more warmth, but I know you aren't that warm. Your body temperature always feels cold." Eren laughed softly. "You usually cling to me for warmth."

"Whatever you say." Levi murmured, not wanting to admit it. He wrapped his arms around Eren's waist and made sure he was up against his chest.

Eren let out another yawn and looked at the tv. "What is even on?"

"I don't know. Want me to put a movie on? Or should we just head to bed? It's not too late." Levi flipped through the channels curiously.

"Whatever you want. I might fall asleep in the middle of watching though." Eren admitted.

"It's fine." Levi put on a random movie and turned to the other. "I'll be distracted anyways." He leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips.

Eren returned the kiss and smiled, pulling back a moment later. "We should try and see the sunrise on the water tomorrow."

"You do realize that the sun rises early right? I thought you wouldn't want to wake up that early. Especially since you don't have to for school." Levi could see Eren was already dozing off.

"It would be pretty though. We could always go back to sleep." Eren added, a smile on his face as he closed his eyes. He was slowly starting to drift off.

"I'll wake you up early then." Levi pressed a kiss to Eren's head. "Goodnight." He finally said, watching as he finally fell asleep.

Levi didn't get much sleep so he was up for a bit longer. He watched whatever he could find on tv. He didn't usually sit back and relax. He graded assignments and did things like reading. He didn't watch tv much. He listened to music occasionally while he worked out, that was it though.

He set an alarm for early in the morning around sunrise and fell asleep. He kept Eren close, wanting that warmth. It was embarrassing for him to admit, but he really liked the warmth that Eren brought.

-

The alarm went off around six in the morning and Eren's eyes shot open. For a second he forgot where he was, but smiled when he realized. He turned and saw Levi opening his eyes and looking at the other. "Yes?"

"Just staring." Eren murmured, climbing out of bed. He put on his jacket and handed Levi his jacket. "It's going to be pretty cold." He laughed when he saw Levi. "Your hair. I don't think I've ever seen it messy, well besides on the island."

Levi looked in the mirror and ran his hands through his hair in an attempt to fix it. "Why is it such a big deal?" He asked, fixing his hair and turning to walk out into the living room. He slipped his shoes on and opened the back door.

Eren shrugged and walked. "We should go near the water." He took Levi's hand and guided him. They walked in their pajamas to the shore.

The sun was slowly rising. Mixes of orange, blue, and even pink could be seen. It was truly breathtaking and Eren had to take a picture. "Will you take a picture with me?" He asked.

Levi wasn't a fan of pictures, but knew Eren was sentimental. He nodded in agreement.

Eren smiled and held his phone up taking a picture of the two. He smiled while Levi kept his usual expression. Once he took the picture he pressed a kiss to Levi's cheek and snapped another picture.

He looked at the pictures and held his phone out to Levi to show him. "They're really cute."

"Send them to me." Levi looked back at the sunrise. Eren looked so happy. He was glad.

Eren sent Levi the pictures and went back to staring at the sunrise as well. He leaned into Levi. He wished he could make one of the pictures his background, but too many people at school would see it. All of the other students would see if. He didn't mind if his friends saw obviously, they knew about the secret. It was everyone else. Word spread fast in his school.

"You good?" Levi asked, looking at Eren. "You seem to be in deep thought."

"No I'm fine." Eren picked up a stone and skipped it across the water. "Everything is perfect. So much has happened and I just won't let something else come and ruin our trip."

-

Don't forget to vote / comment :)