[| Bangtan: Bulletproof |]

[|Vampire Detective PT.2|BTS Multiship|]

"Taehyung will be a fine filler. I wonder if Jungkook still recognizes his old friend."

[\|<>|/]

Seokjin can't regain his senses. His mind seems to have blacked out when he is let go. Namjoon turns away from him and grabs his phone. He smirks, catching Seokjin's hungry glare.

"You're simply adapting, Seokjin," Namjoon speaks. "You'll have an undeniable thirst for blood for a while. You come with me, I'll make sure our little singer takes care of your precious cousin. And once you're in control,"

Seokjin stares at the syringe in Namjoon's hand, a yellow watery liquid inside it. He recognizes it. He's seen it before.

It isn't normal vampire blood. It's the part of the vampire's veins that makes them so fast. That makes them different from humans.

Venom isn't what runs in their fangs. It's their DNA. Too powerful for any human to handle without dying or turning - if already dead.

What Namjoon wants to inject Jungkook with, is the plasma in their blood. The watery fluid that mixes with their skin and blood and flows through their entire body.

It's what keeps them from getting bloodthirsty. From going mad.

Injecting this won't turn anyone specifically into a vampire. It just gives them the aspects of being one. Their super speed and agility, their inhuman reaction speed and their thirst control.

Meaning that the human that gets this fluid, won't be able to be sane. The need for blood will be strong, but there won't be a way to get it. Some humans go so far to murder for it.

If Jungkook manages to survive the transformation of the liquid, he might go into jail for breaking the law...

Seokjin cares too much about his cousin to do so. Namjoon notices the glance in his eyes and chuckles.

"I never said anything about not turning your cousin. I just need him to take this, wait until the fluid has completely adapted to his body, and then turn him. It'll be safe, and a great way for us to get rid of these overpowered selfish humans."

Seokjin looks back up at him. "What about Jimin's brother?"

"Don't worry," Namjoon grins, "he works for me. A true vampire, I'll tell you. He went off to be with the old friend of his, Yoongi, I think. A new-blood."

Seokjin tilts his head. "Like me?"

"More or less." The older vampire mutters, landing in his chair with a sigh. "Would you like a drink? Some blood, perhaps? Old, child, positive, negative?"

Seokjin hisses loudly, head snapping towards the two vampires that come inside the room with two glasses and a champagne bottle. They bow and leave with a flick of Namjoon's wrist.

Seokjin licks his lips. "Who will take care of Jungkook while I'm gone?"

"Taehyung will be a fine filler. I wonder if Jungkook still recognizes his old friend." Namjoon grins.

"He doesn't listen to anything else." Seokjin smiles. "His voice has changed a lot."

"And guess what was the reason for that." Namjoon chuckles.

Seokjin tilts his head, and watches Namjoon ring his phone. In barely a few seconds, Seokjin is pushed aside with a strong force, an arm right at his throat, his body lifted against the wall.