[| Seokjin |]

Requested by SweetlyTwisted. A whole story of Bangtan Four's trio.

[|Trickery|TaeJinKook|]

"But if you're too scared..."

[\|<>|/]

Seokjin sighs deeply. His hand holds a simple knife. It slices, and slices. It was his turn to make dinner. It always was.

It annoyed the young chef. Of course he was specialized in cooking, but having to do it every night because his roommate was too lazy had him pissed off.

And the fact that the CEO had anything to complain about was even worse for the chef. The rich bastard thinks he can get everything he wishes.

"Get your ass up." Seokjin scolds to his lazily hanging back roommate, which sighs in complaint.

"Took you long enough."

"Than why don't you make dinner yourself?!" Seokjin snaps. "I work day and night to get a restaurant running - which is almost done for - and you sit back, let me do your dirty work, thinking the world lies beneath your designer shoes! It's not, Yoongi!"

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

Seokjin frowns angrily, holding the butter knife in his hands. "I'm fucking tired of this! You promised to help me with my restaurant and I haven't seen you spend a single penny on it! I'm done! Make your own dinner next time!"

The chef storms off, leaving the selfish CEO to his dinner. He cries softly, sobbing and sniffling. He looks outside, to the stars and the moon.

He looks down at the street. The lights are all lit, and in the vague darkness, when Seokjin squints his eyes, he can see three people.

Drug dealing, Seokjin thinks. But one of the three wore a dark hoodie, something to cover his existence with.

The other was a girl, laying on the ground... bleeding... dying. Seokjin's eyes widen once the other male pulls out a knife, bloodied with the red liquid.

The man with the hood doesn't say anything, he just swings the dead body over his shoulder and turns around.

For a brief moment, Seokjin and the hooded man make eye contact, and Seokjin can see something he thought he would never see.

A skin as pale as snow, almost a dead grey, with eyes as black as the night. Seokjin watches with wide eyes when he hooded man salutes him, and disappears into dust.

Seokjin stares at the same place for a while, seeing the killer run away, but his own mind is at war.

What should he think of this? How did he just disappear? Why did he take the dead girl?

"Jin. I'm done. I laid the plate with the other dishes."

Seokjin clutches his hands to tight fists, feeling rage rising in his veins. He stomps back to the kitchen, seeing Yoongi behind the TV with a single file in his hands, signing something, and laying back with a grin.

Seokjin huffs annoyed and starts placing the dirty plates and glasses in the dishwasher.

His mind drifts back to the scene. The hooded male seemed young. Too young.

He sighs, accidentally slipping a plate out of his hands. It crashes onto the ground, shattering in pieces. Seokjin sighs, louder and more annoyed when Yoongi shows up and begins to scold him.