[| Seokjin |]

[|Love The Way You Lie|NamJin|]

"You don't know. Of course you wouldn't, you were asleep. Kim Seokjin, you died."

[\|<>|/]

Namjoon lays awake in bed, his boyfriend in his arms. He was going to regret every moment of what he had to do. He mentally prepared, but he knew he would never be ready.

He knows his brain will be scarred.
He knows his life will be scarred.
He knows his heart will be scarred.

Slowly, hesitantly, before the full moon is at its highest in the sky, Namjoon carefully slips out of the bed. His mind is filled with thoughts that he can't describe. Guilt, fear, pain. All of those may be his own end, but his family's lives are on the line.

They wanted his boyfriend dead. Namjoon begged for anything else, but seeing his younger sister almost meet her demise, he agreed.

And now, with pain in his heart, Namjoon has spread saved up gasoline all over the house, a burning match between his fingers.

He looks up at the moon, and when it finally hits its highest top, Namjoon drops the match.

It's too late to go back.

Tears slowly fall from Namjoon's eyes as he watches his house burn, with his boyfriend in it. Hands pat his shoulder, but Namjoon can't feel pride in what he has done.

He looks down at the man who asked it all.

"It's done." Namjoon mumbles sadly. "Now let my family go."

"Can't do that for you." The male replies with a chuckle.

Namjoon frowns. "Why?" He asks.

"Because they're already dead."

Namjoon's eyes widen, anger boiling in his veins when the man begins to speak again. "We said to kill him at exactly twelve. It was two over twelve when his heart died down."

"So I killed my boyfriend for nothing?!" Namjoon yells. "I have no one! My family is dead, my boyfriend is dead! All I asked was to save them. I would kill the chosen one if you'd let them go." Namjoon sobs.

The man scoffs selfishly. "You'll get over it." Namjoon growls. "Get over it?" He snarls. "Get over it?!" His hands latch around the man's throat tightly. "I will never forgive what you've done. I will never forget this. I will never get over this." He growls. "And therefore, I deserve a new life. A new start. I want you to feel the heart, throat clenching pain I feel. Their deaths are on my hands. The blood of my boyfriend is on my hands. And you're going to fucking pay for it."

The man in Namjoon's grasp begins to choke, the air blocked off when with every word Namjoon tightened his grip.

Soon enough, the man hangs limp in his hands and Namjoon drops the body with little to no regret.

He stares at his house and sniffles. "I'm sorry..." He sobs. "I'm sorry, Seokjin..."

Seokjin feels nothing. He feels numbness as heat spreads over his skin in his sleep, until he wakes up with loud ring in his ears.

It's a noise unable to be made by a human. It sounds like a dragon... A young dragon in pain.

Seokjin opens his eyes when he can feel his lids, taking a few deep breaths. He looks around him. There was nothing. Nothing but a single sin that said:

Imagine a place you find yourself at peace

So Seokjin did. He imagined his house with Namjoon by his side. Just like that, the house appeared, but Namjoon was nowhere to be found.