[| Taehyung |]

[|Blood Moon|TaeJin|]

"Perhaps you should leave."

[\|<>|/]

Taehyung hissed when he woke up. His mind was blunt and empty, feeling his neck. The two holes of a different vampire bite only stood out more ever since his transformation. It's only been a day.

His senses were sharper than ever in his upcoming life. A New-Blood, his murderer told him, is a newborn child, anticipating to live. With many abilities it has yet to understand. Taehyung didn't know what it meant until now.

Human blood made him insane, so he bought a cottage outside in the woods. It was cozy and welcoming. It was for Taehyung's good.

He left his home, the keys in his pocket as he walked on the path he had pushed away. The scent of sanded wood would get him home.

The scent of warm human blood entered his senses, feeling his fangs grow sharper from only smelling such a pure kind. He followed it, quietly, as if he was invisible on the frozen leaves.

Winter was his favorite season. He wouldn't be able to hurt anyone if they were in their home.

The scent became softer, weaker. Taehyung frowned as he followed it, sniffing every now and then to catch where the human went. He gasped.

In the snow on the ground, a small child crawled his way forward. He was bleeding rather heavily, leaving a trail from his chest.

The child wasn't old. Perhaps only eight or nine. The cracking of snow under his boots made the child flinch. As quick as lightning, he turned around, facing the red-eyed male.

Taehyung tilted his head. "You're wounded..." He mumbled. His thirst was killing him, but he wasn't a monster. He wouldn't kill a child.

The child looked up at him with wide eyes. "W-what are you?! Are you going to kill me?!" He yelled weakly. Taehyung's curious frown softened. "I'm not going to kill you. I want to help you." Taehyung said softly. The child gulped. "What are you?"

"I'm a New Blood... A vampire. But I won't hurt you. I promise." Taehyung smiled. "My name is Taehyung." The child gulped nervously. "My name is Seokjin..."

Taehyung helped Seokjin in his arms, controlling his urges to sink his fangs into the young child. He took him home, immediately cleaning the shot wound and bandaging it.

Seokjin smiled at him. "Thank you..." "Don't mention it. Listen Seokjin, I am a vampire, and I have to feed... But I don't want to kill you. Can you rest while I go out? It won't take long, I promise."

"You promise a lot." Seokjin giggled. "Go ahead. I'll sleep." "Thank you." Taehyung mumbled. "Sleep well." Seokjin smiled at him and patted Taehyung's stomach. "Eat well. Stay a healthy vampire."

Taehyung smiled. "I will. Don't open the door for anyone, I'll be back with my own keys." "Got it, boss!" Seokjin chuckled. "Go on now." Taehyung waved the child goodbye as he left the house, on his way to hunt.

The days grew by, and with the day, Taehyung's need for blood lessened. He didn't need as much as when he just got turned and was able to be around Seokjin without wanting to suck at his neck all day.

Just as now, the two were cuddling up on the couch with a blanket in the cold winter days, the fireplace up and running, a good book in the hands of the vampire as he read it to the sleepy child.

" 'I don't want to.' Riley said as she stomped her foot on the ground. Her mother sighed deeply. Her hopes were running out on the Elf. 'Please Riley, eat your greens.' She said, with her voice softer than the snow on the mountains in Winter, or the falling leaves in Fall."