[| Seokjin |]

This one is going to be short due to inspirationless-ness, exhaustion, and lack of sleep.

[|Inmates|YoonJin|]

"I know you're awake."

[\|<>|/]

Yoongi whines as the guards grip his wrists harshly, pushing the handcuffs in his skin. He's wearing a disgusting dark orange uniform that curses with his hair color, and all of his jewelry have been taken away. That's going to be punching holes in his ears for the twenty years he'll stay.

With a loud groan and huff, Yoongi gets thrown in the cell, the door closing with a rather loud bonk.

Yoongi almost wants to get up and punch them, but he feels like he doesn't want to get his hands dirty. He stands up annoyed, rubbing his arm that scraped over the stone floor and curses to himself, hearing a chuckle from his right.

"Welcome to hell, kid." The brown-haired prisoner smiles, his eyes flashing a bright red and fangs white and sharp. Yoongi is unfazed. He just stares for a bit and shrugs. "I've been worse places." He grumbles and sits down on the bottom bunk bed, rubbing the dust of his uniform before laying down.

His cellmate is staring at him with wide eyes. His previous inmates killed themselves or became his meal whenever he showed what he was. But... this man just lays down.

"Didn't you see what I just did?" He asks coldly. "I did." Yoongi replies. "And I don't give a single shit about what you are or if you can kill me. I'd rather die or escape than go through this bullshit." He spits.

His inmate blinks a few times before hesitantly nodding his head towards him. "My name is Seokjin." "Jin it is." Yoongi mumbles. "I'm Yoongi." "Yoongles it is." Seokjin grins when Yoongi frowns. "Shut the fuck up." "You'd love me too." Seokjin chuckles.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and turns his back to him when he feels cold hands dance on his skin. He shivers at the feeling and elbows whatever is behind him, but Seokjin is unaffected. He keeps stroking Yoongi's pale neck and licks his lips, wanting to take a bite out of it.

Yoongi's scent is overwhelmingly good, and it almost sends Seokjin into an overdrive of bloodthirst. His red eyes seem deeper and his fangs itch to sink into his skin.

He questions. He always does. What did his inmate do to get into a highly secured prison? And why with him when they know he killed his last seven inmates? Seokjin questions the crimes he did. He wonders what set his fear wall so high.

Yoongi sighs and ignores Seokjin's cold hand, rubbing his elbow. He didn't know Seokjin had abs of steel... or a dick of that matter.

His hands pull the thin cold blanket over him and he closes his eyes, waiting for Seokjin to leave him alone and so that he can sleep.

But then his eyes snap open when he hears a voice... Seokjin's voice... He sings...

"Maybe I, I can never fly. I can't fly like the flower petals over there. Or as though I have wings. Maybe I, I can't touch the sky. Still, I want to stretch my hand out. I want to run, just a bit more..."

Yoongi frowns and covers his head with his pillow. It sounds fucking beautiful and Yoongi wants to hear more, but he also wants to sleep.

He hears Seokjin chuckle. Yoongi shivers when he feels Seokjin caress the nape of his neck. "I know you're awake." He says with a smirk. "I don't sleep at night."

Yoongi keeps quiet. He knows all the other prisoners are trying to sleep, thus explaining why Seokjin is whispering.

"I feel so lonely, these past few days..." Seokjin begins to mumble, as if he knows Yoongi's listening. "After I killed my last cellmate... everyone began to fear me more than they already did. Am I that scary? I think I'm handsome. Am I unreal? I can prove it with a bite. All these questions with simple answers, and yet I feel unknowing. I don't know or remember what happened to me. My trial was directed by some man named Judge Min."