[| Namjoon |]

[|Out Of Control|NamGi|]

"Let me go."

[\|<>|/]

Namjoon's breathing is heavy, hands in his hair as he tries to calm himself down. His fangs are out on full display and eyes a dangerous red, muscles pulsing with adrenaline.

All the symptoms slowly fade away as he becomes calmer, taking a long deep breath.

Stupid Yoongi and his words...

Namjoon clenches his fists. If he hadn't escaped to the restroom he would have shown the entire school what he was. His friends would never trust or forgive him.

It's been half a year since he got turned, and it isn't easy to control yourself in a school. Especially not when you try to hold back against a bully.

Namjoon, being the smart kid, of course knew he was going to get picked on by some students. He wasn't a nerd. Just a bookworm.

Sadly, most of the students didn't get that difference. Namjoon indeed wasn't a nerd. Being intelligent had nothing to do with it. And even he was stupid sometimes.

That night, he was stupid.

He was stupid to let a vampire follow him. To let himself become a prey to the immortal. He was young, he was foolish, he made a dumb decision and paid the price for it.

Thankfully, the immortal hadn't left him to rot. He promised to help him, and so the two had a long way gone, and a long way to go.

Though Namjoon was a fast learner, he was slightly stubborn. Ever since his new life, Namjoon had been in puberty. Add five more kids to that and you have the new Namjoon.

Hoseok had a damn hard time calming Namjoon down after a killing spree or an anger outburst. It was like having a toddler.

Even though Namjoon now lived forever, he still wanted to finish school. But, with this new life, even that was going to be trouble.

Namjoon was pushed against lockers, books pushed out of his hands. He grumbles to himself and hisses quietly at the laughing girl, fangs almost sliding out.

"Are you okay?"

Namjoon looks up when he grabs his books, eyes landing on a boy with plump lips, crouching down to help him pick up his books.

"Yeah... I'm fine." Namjoon mumbles.

The boy hands him his books with a soft smile. "Sorry about her. She's a pain."

"I know." Namjoon growls. He snatches the books from his hands and pushes past him, head down as he walks to class.

The boy quickly walks after him. "I'm Jimin!"

"Hey." Namjoon says coldly.

Jimin frowns sadly, his hand resting on Namjoon's shoulder. "Are... you really okay?"

"I'm fine." Namjoon snarls.

"Stop lying." Jimin snaps at him. "I've seen you. I've watched you. Stop lying and tell me the truth."

Namjoon throws his head back in annoyance and scoffs, scowling at the boy who has now blocked his path.

"Who are you to watch me? Another one like Yoongi?"

"No." Jimin shakes his head. "I'm almost like you. Almost... an immortal." He whispers.

Namjoon's eyes snap to Jimin's own, confusion and some sort of anger hiding in them.