[| Bangtan Four |]

[|Monster Party|BTS Multiship|]

"Out of all things, you ask a skeleton to get drunk?"

[\|<>|/]

Alive, dead. Doesn't matter. Music pumps through Yoongi's ears as he sighs. He doesn't want to be here. His party friend Jimin did. He has a certain crush on a Kitsune and forced Yoongi to go.

Now he sits there with a drink, his human skin transparent to show his skeleton bones through them. Yoongi is dead. A rotten skeleton who was buried a few hundred years ago.

He doesn't like being all bony, so he keeps his transparent human skin around it.

He watches as Jimin finally finds the Kitsune, his own bored bones scraping against each other from annoyance.

Everything is loud and annoying. Everyone is dancing and drinking.
And Yoongi's at the bar.

His eyes follow the bartender when an arm wraps around him. The skin in his neck is warm and his nails are painted black from what Yoongi can see. His ring finger and pointer finger have black rings on them with the Satanic logo.

Yoongi sighs.

This is a demon.

"Why so gloomy old man?" The demon giggles.

"Because." Yoongi replies. "I died at twenty-one, don't like parties, and have high alcohol tolerance."

The demon smiles darkly. "So! Get drunk! It's a party!"

Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "Out of all things, you ask a skeleton to get drunk?"

The demon shrugs and calls for two shots. "Can't be that bad, right?"

Yoongi scoffs. "Do what you wanna do. You're paying for the shots."

"On me."

Yoongi takes the shot without hesitation, raising his eyebrow when he finally gets a good look at the demon.

His fierce red hair matches his red upward curved horns, black Satanic choker in around his neck. He wears a red button-up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a leather jacket over it that also rolls up to his elbows. He wears black pants with a copper-colored belt and simple black shoes.

On his other hand is also a ring around his pointer finger. The demon sounds reckless and dangerous. A party guy.

"So, why'd you buy me a shot?" Yoongi asks.

"Why would I not? You're cute!"

"I'm a skeleton."

"Still, with that fluffy white hair and that nice bowtie. You know how to make demon notice you."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I got dragged here by a friend. Park Jimin."

"Oh, the zombie? The small dude who's been hitting on Namjoon?"

"If that's the nine-tailed fox Kitsune, then yes." Yoongi shrugs.

The demon smiles. "The name's Jung Hoseok."

"Min Yoongi."

Jimin sighs dreamily, listening to Namjoon talk. The Kitsune's tails move amused as he rambles on and on about his friends.

The young zombie can listen hours to the spirit. It's just too bad that they're both dead.

Namjoon became Kitsune, a fox spirit. He died in peace and is one of the few spirits who has no more evil to hold onto.