[| Yoongi |]

WARNING: This involves cross-dressing. I recommend you to rethink before reading this if you don't like men in skirts or dresses.

[|Secret|Sope|]

"It's not what you think!"

[\|<>|/]

Hoseok smiled as he watched his boyfriend sleep. He was always tired at day. It only made sense he'd be tired. Being a 'maid' in a night-cafe is tiring and needs energy.

Hoseok always loved how whiny Yoongi was when he'd wake up. It was currently 6 AM, Yoongi just came back from Yaburama. A Japanese club for gay men. Yes, Yoongi was Korean, but he was cute so no one had a problem with it.

Yoongi had trouble finding work. An employee came up to him once and asked if he was interested in a job like that. Hoseok refused at first, not liking it when other's looked at what was his. After Yoongi's begging, Hoseok finally agreed.

Yoongi was one of the least liked maids there. Mostly because he was snappy and rude. Other men found it cute and a challenge to be served by this specific maid.

Last night was no different. And after Yoongi's sleep, he woke up grumpily as always. A smile found its way to his face when he saw Hoseok's sleepy face.

Hoseok was adapting to his new sleep schedule. He wanted to be home when Yoongi came back and woke up. He worked at night instead of day, just to see Yoongi.

"Morning baby." Hoseok mumbled with a smile, moving strands of bed hair from Yoongi's face. "Morning." Yoongi groaned. "I don't wanna go to work!" He whined immediately.

Hoseok chuckled. "I'm working too. We need to get money. It's all the world's about." "Sadly." Yoongi sighed. "Do you want me to come over tonight?" Hoseok asked. "Would you do that?" Yoongi asked, his eyes wide with happiness. Hoseok nodded. "I'd want to be served by you."

Yoongi flushed red, giggling shyly. "I'd like that..." Hoseok smiled. "I've never seen you in a maid outfit actually. Is it comfortable?" Yoongi shook his head. "It's revealing and it's itchy..." Hoseok bit his lip. "Aw, baby."

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, pecking his lips. "Don't go soft on those men. Only go soft on me." Yoongi nodded. "I'm Min Yoongi, no one sees my soft side except for my one and only."

Hoseok chuckled. "I love you, sweetheart. Stay safe, alright?" Yoongi nodded. "I love you too, Sunshine."

Half an hour later Yoongi had to get out of bed. He showered and brushed his teeth, did his skin-care-routine, and grabbed his bag.

He gave an almost sleeping Hoseok a deep loving kiss before whispering a soft bye and left the apartment.

Yoongi never had breakfast at night. He didn't need it. At least a few of the customers asked for a private service or a theme-maid.

Of course, Yoongi was the vampire theme. Why would it be different?

Yoongi took the opportunity to flirt and bite into his unsuspecting preys, coming up with the excuse of them leaving and tipping him. He just took their wallets.

It was only lucky to be chosen. Not many men were exactly... excited to be served by a vampire maid, continuously asked to suck their blood. But some liked it.

"Hello, Yoongi."

"Taehyung..." Yoongi mumbled. "Got enough sleep?" Taehyung asked. "You look dead." No kidding. Yoongi rolled his eyes at him. "I woke up early." He replied. "An hour or two ago."