[| Jimin |]

[|Warriors|JiKook|]

"You're a misplaced freak, and I'm going to make sure you die by my hands."

[\|<>|/]

Jungkook grunted and yelled as he repeatedly punched the dummy. Sweat dripped down from his forehead and his naked chest, his gaze fierce as if it was an enemy and his bangs were sticking against his forehead.

He kept punching and kicking screaming with the last punch that almost threw the dummy across the room.

He panted, grabbing the towel and a bottle of ice-cold water, groaning quietly once he felt the hydration.

"Another one?" Yoongi asked with a groan. Most of the soldiers in the army were there with them. It was tough trying to stay in shape for some of them, but Jungkook might have a bit too much muscle. That's what his friends told him.

And boy. Poor unlucky Yoongi...

Had to do sit-ups.

He was whining and complaining by the second one already asking himself why the fuck he went into the army for this.

Jungkook nodded. "Can't have enough of it." "I can." The elder male grumbled. "You've been here for five minutes." Jungkook countered. "Five minutes wasted of my time. If there was an abs machine I'd rather use that." Yoongi snarls. "But then what would be so fun about having them?" Jungkook said shrugging. "The thing about abs is it's nice when you have them, but the way you get them is the victory you need."

"Those are your words. Not mine." Yoongi sighed. "I just want to go to bed. I've been waking up at five AM for the past few years just to work myself to the bones of my existence." He whined. "It'll become a habit and even in my death I'll keep doing it."

"Stop complaining, hyung." Jungkook chuckled. "It's not so bad. I mean, just look at the work! It pays off!" He said happily, huffing lightly as he continued to train his arms with weights.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Show off." "Sleeper." "I've never been gladder to call myself a sleeper." Yoongi snarled. "Go and bother someone else. Your muscles are too distracting."

Jungkook grinned. "Really?" Yoongi's face flushed bright red, not meaning for it to come out that way. "I... just go away." He growled. Jungkook chuckled, taking his weights and ignoring Yoongi's complaints to Taehyung, who held his feet.

The door of the gym suddenly slammed open, drawing the attention of the soldiers. "Alright!" Their commander basically screamed. "We have a new recruit today!"

"But I said already-" "I'm talking now." The commander cut the newcomer off. Jungkook didn't stop his training, but did look at his commander. He frowned when he saw the newcomer cross his arms. Clearly there was something wrong with the sorting...

The fierce red eyes of the newcomer roamed around the room, observing everything and everyone, more specifically, Jungkook himself.

"This is Park Jimin, he's new, so treat him well. Jungkook!" "Right here." Jungkook mumbled. "Lead him around here, will you?" His commander asked. "Yes Namjoon."

Jungkook slipped past Namjoon, urging Jimin to follow him as he grabbed a towel and wiped his sweat off. "Listen Jimin, don't think I don't know what's going on." Jungkook panted. "I know you're a vampire and you're here to kill us."

Jimin sighed annoyed. "You might be the only one who noticed. I only said my name and that I wanted to apply for the army. The commander didn't even let me finish before he pulled me here." He hissed lowly.