[| Jungkook |]

[|The Day I Dreamed Of|JinKook|]

"MY LIFE WAS PERFECT!"

[\|<>|/]

"Prince Jungkook..."

"No."

"But-"

"I don't want to marry her!" Jungkook snarls. "She hoes around with everyone!"

"But she is royal bloodline..."

"I can make someone royal bloodline. Do you know who I am?! I'd rather marry that elf prince than her! Her ugly zombie face isn't worth my throne." Jungkook yells angrily, fangs long and sharp as he threatens to his royal adviser.

"I understand..." He speaks softly. "I'll go and report it to Rith immediately."

"You better. Then you do something useful."

The vampire prince is ruthless, cold and heartless. Quite literally. He gave his heart away. It was the stupidest mistake of his life.

The zombie who now has his heart is head over heels for him, even though she fucks every good and bad pair of legs.

Jungkook needs someone obedient and wise. Someone smart and independent. Someone who knows what he needs and will gladly give it to him, no matter the costs.

Someone... weak. Who he can outshine in power.

He smirks at the thought of a man or woman by his side. He imagines them almost as ambitious as him, shivering in fear when he's angry, laughing with him when he's hurting someone innocent, carrying his heir with pride.

He might be curious for the next desperate vampire to walk up to him and bow down to him, begging him to marry them.

Seokjin sighs dreamily as he reads, a soft breeze running through his hair. He may have a strange style for a prince. Especially for an elf.

He reads a book, written by a vampire, about the zombies.

"Seokjin hyung." His younger brother whines. "Put that horrible thing down and come out with us. The kids miss you."

Seokjin frowns slightly. "But I like this book. It brings me joy."

"Well, father doesn't like it. Please just... behave normally again before he dies. We don't want a... freak at our throne."

"Yoongi. I am not a freak. I just enjoy things like this."

"I hear you jerking off moaning that Jungkook guy's name." Yoongi snarls. "That's irresponsible and inappropriate."

Seokjin's frown turns into frustration, slowly closing the book and standing up. He towers over his younger brother, eyes green with a hint of anger. "I am allowed to do as I please." He growls. "If prince Jungkook is the man I want, then you will not act differently on how you want that little werewolf. Taehyung, wasn't it?"

Yoongi's face flushes red, denying his words before Seokjin leaves with a smile, as if nothing happened.

Yoongi immediately grabs the book and rips it apart, burning it with his eyes and leaving nothing but ashes and dust. His brother will not become like their mother once was.

But when Seokjin returns, and he sees the state his book is in, he's furious. No... He's enraged.

His power is growing out of control as vines with thorns and white roses cover his entire room, closing him off from the rest of his family, staying with the ashes of his book for days.