[| Bangtan Six |]

I got this inspiration from the one song from the Disney movie Zombies 2.

[|Call Of The Wild|BTS Multiship|]

"You should go away if you don't want it to get any worse..."

[\|<>|/]

Loud howling, growling, cries and whimpers following the fight of the two alphas, their jaws snapping as they set their canines into each other's skin and fur, claws scraping over their strong built bodies.

"Just give it up!" The black alpha snarles, eyes a wide amber as the wolf bares his teeth. "You won't win!"

"You can think twice, be smart!" The brown alpha growls, nose crunching and baring his teeth as well, growling loudly.

Their packs surround them as the wolves begin to fight again. It's nerve wrecking and exciting. Either one of the two alphas will die, or he will give up and leave his pack, letting him go astray.

"Little wolf!" The brown alpha laughs. "So young and so naive!" He yells, latching hid canines into the black's neck, making him howl out in pain before kicking the wolf off him with his paws, leaving a nasty scar on the wolf's stomach.

The black alpha was covered in blood and marks, scars and wounds. He was way more fragile, considering his age, than the wolf he decided to fight. It was stupid and dumb, but he had anyway.

It doesn't take the black wolf long before the brown alpha hits him a final time, before his body falls to the floor with a loud thump.

The alpha feels sad as their pack member look at him with disappointment, and he can see the grin of his second in command, knowing he'll be the next alpha.

"Get up." The brown alpha spits. "Worthless wolf. You're as weak as an omega."

Those words hurt. But he could hear the alpha pant. He did a good job on exhausting him.

"I said get up!"

The black wolf manages to get up on his paws, looking up at the alpha in front of him. He knows what he has to do.

His bones crack and his fur retreats into his body, revealing the human form. His born form.

"Your name?"

"Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook."

"Good boy. Now leave. I have better things to do than this." The alpha snarls, turning around, his pack following him.

Jungkook doesnt dare to spare a glance to his growling and insulting pack, which no longer belonged to him.

He was a stray wolf... The worst kind to be.

He never lost any fight before. What this wolf just did to him makes him growl in curiosity and anger. Whoever this wolf was, had him angry.

There is one rule for stray wolves. They're allowed to have a formal fight. A redemption in attempt to gain the title of the wolf they battle.

Jungkook was going to take that wolf's title and his pack.

"Hoseok hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to say that you did an excellent job in that fight."

"Thank you, Namjoon. Can you keep up the schedule of mating season and the omega's heats? I noticed the scent today and I think it's getting time for rescheduling." Hoseok asks, shaking the dirt of the fight off his fur.