[| Hoseok |]

[|Eating You|JungHope|]

"You're Samjang?!"

[\|<>|/]

Was Jungkook planning on holding back a possessed puppet from eating him?

Absolutely not!

And it's all the fault of himself for his curiosity and the demon he accidentally freed, exactly twelve years ago.

°•●•°•●•°

Jungkook was a small boy, silently crying in his classroom seat with his yellow poker dot umbrella over his head.

"He's a ghost!" Children yelled.

"Jungkook is a ghost!"

"Creepy!"

"Stay away from him or you'll die!"

Jungkook looked up once his teacher walked in. "Good morning children, let's all greet each other! Stand up." The teacher said.

Jungkook stood up, and everyone looked at him.

"What?"

"He's doing it again."

"There's no one there."

Jungkook frowned, widening his eyes when the teacher's skin turned grey and her eyes a pitch black. Sharp, crooked teeth formed in her black mouthed smile as her head turned one full round on her body.

"You're the only student that listens." She said in a high pitched monstrous tone.

"You deserve a reward!"

Jungkook quickly sat back down and covered himself with the umbrella. New tears streamed from his eyes as the students ran out of the classroom. No one knew what those glowing Chinese signs were, but it wasn't in their alphabet.

"What's going on here?" The real teacher asked as she came in. "Oh? Jungkook? Are you alright?" "Go away." Jungkook muttered in tears. "Go away..."

That same day, the teacher's demon flew around him when he walked home. "Are we walking to school together?" The demon asked, floating with him. "No, go away!" Jungkook whined. "But that's skipping class! That's for bad students!" The demon shrieked, grabbing Jungkook's open umbrella and pulling at it.

Jungkook yelled and whined for the demon to let go and go away, but it didn't.

The man behind Jungkook raised an eyebrow, lifted his umbrella and let the tip stomp onto the ground. The falling leaves whirled around the demon, sending it high up into the air, until it turned into ash and dust.

Jungkook turned around and looked at the man in a fancy blue blazer. "Did you make her disappear?" He asked. The man nodded. "I did." "How?" Jungkook asked pouting.

The man chuckled and lifted his umbrella once again, letting the leaves whirl around.

Jungkook tilted his head and tried the same. "Mine doesn't do that!" He whined. The man chuckled. "If you do something for me, you can have my umbrella." "Deal!" Jungkook yelled immediately.

They walked to a passage, a tunnel covered in leaves, inside and outside. "On the other side you'll find a house. In that house is something I need. It's a fan named Pancheon. You know about the fires on the north mountains. I need it to put them out." The man said.

"And why don't you do it yourself?" Jungkook countered. "Let's just say that I'm not human. Only special humans like you, can see me and enter the house. Let's call me a fairy for now." The man replied.