[| Bangtan Seven |]

This was inspired by a K-Drama called Vampire Detective (of course), and the book Fractured by catzumi_zero

[|Vampire Detective PT.1|BTS Multiship|]

"Don't start, hyung."

[\|<>|/]

Jeon Jungkook remembers everything. And it's a sad story. His boyfriend shot him at their anniversary, hoping he died. But medicine and doctors saved him.

They told him not to overwork and to take it easy since a bullet in the chest was a permanent mistake.

And what was Jungkook doing?

Running on the treadmill, sweat coating his body, a mirror in front of him and the rich house he lived in with his uncle, Seokjin.

The scar on his chest stings and it only encourages Jungkook to turn the speed up a few kicks. His mind keeps running at that moment, his heart raising. He closes his eyes, quick breathy pants escaping his lips at the memory.

He was just picking up his boyfriend, leaving the car in the parking spot, but when he arrived, his boyfriend had him at point with a gun.

Jungkook stood frozen in shock. They were both studying to become crime detectives, why would he commit one himself?

The answer was still unclear. After five years, he successfully became a crime detective, following his uncle's steps.

He completely ignores his doctor's advice about taking it easy and speeds up again, but feels his chest sting violently and gasps for air, tripping over his feet and stumbles off the treadmill with a loud whine, landing against the bookshelves beside the machine.

"Jungkook? You weren't going too fast were you?" Seokjin asks, peeking in the room.

Jungkook doesn't turn to the older man. Instead, he shakes his head and resets the treadmill. "Of course not..."

"Kook, you really have to set your limits lower." His uncle speaks, clearly seeing the lie in his voice.

"I'm fine, hyung, really."

"No. Jungkook, I want you to be safe and alive. Being a strong muscle bunny won't help you be a better detective." Seokjin says, pulling Jungkook away from the treadmill. "Plus, we have a cute boy who reported a crime. His brother went missing."

"That's the police's job," Jungkook says stubbornly. "And stop calling me muscle bunny! I don't look like a rabbit!"

His uncle raises an eyebrow. "Have you seen yourself in the mirror. You look exactly like a bunny."

Jungkook mutters some curse words under his breath before he pulls himself away, turning to go to his room.

"Where are you going?!"

"To clothe myself. I don't want that boy to see me with this..." Jungkook replies, his voice cold as it hits the walls.

His uncle gives him an apologetic smile. He's seen Jungkook around the house without a shirt a lot, which is strange since he hates the scar on his chest.

The young man had been annoyed ever since. Training his pretty bunny cheeks off, eating less and only hydrating with liters of water.

Honestly, Seokjin was getting worried about him.

Jungkook comes down the stairs in a simple white t-shirt, wiping his hands over his face with an annoyed groan.

"Remind me why we do work that we have the police for?" He growls in frustration.