[| Hoseok |]

[|Friendly Business|HopeMon|]

"You taste so good... Even better when it's right from your veins."

[\|<>|/]

It was another day. Another day of no customers. Namjoon had to admit that hope was starting to leave his hands.

The town wasn't all for the unknown unique things. If it wasn't normal, it wasn't liked. Not even the two-headed twin would be able to bring the crowd.

With his hands in his pockets, Namjoon looked around town. Soft sniffles caught his ears. He looked to the side, in the dark ally, a vague shadow sat on the floor.

Namjoon tilted his head. "Hello?" The cries died down into a gasp. "P-please leave..." The broken voice begged. "Why?" Namjoon asked. "What's wrong?"

The voice hissed at him. "S-stay away from me!" He cried. "I'm a monster!" Namjoon smiled slightly. "No one is a monster where I come from." "B-but... I'm... different..." The boy cried. "So am I." Namjoon smiled. "But aren't we all?"

The boy shook his head. "N-not like me..." "Than what makes you so different from me?" Namjoon asked. "And why are you here in the dark?" "I live in it..." The boy replied. "I... I don't know what happened. I got bitten and I passed out... I woke up in the sun and was badly burned. I hid in here..."

Namjoon tilted his head. "Would you let me show you something?" "Depends..." The boy mumbled. "Are you selling me for money?" "Of course not." Namjoon replied. "I want to show you my home."

"H-how can I trust you?" The boy sobbed. "Do I look like someone who would lie to such a pretty boy like you?" Namjoon asked gently. "Kinda." The boy mumbled. "How so?" Namjoon asked. "You're very tall... and..." The boy stopped.

Namjoon tilted his head. "Let me at least take care of you for a little while. You're all dirty. I bet you're hungry too." He smiled. The boy finally looked up at him, taking Namjoon by surprise. "Fascinating..."

The boy looked down again, shutting his eyes tightly. "I'm sorry..." He sniffled. "I-I know... I'm a m-monster..." "You aren't." Namjoon said softly, turning the boy's head back to him.

The ruby-red eyes stared at him, shaking slightly with soft tears that streamed down his soft cheeks.

"You're beautiful..." Namjoon smiled kindly. "I'm not afraid of you. Why should I be?" "M-my parents... send me out..." "Why?" Namjoon asked. "Because you're like this?" The boy nodded. "I-I woke up... I couldn't remember it... I hid here... I called to my father who passed by..."

The boy wiped his tears. "He called me a freak... A m-monster... He left me here..." Namjoon sighed softly. "You are not a monster. Please... Trust me, I want to help you."

The boy sniffled, nodding softly. "O-okay..." Namjoon smiled, moving a lock of hair from the boy's eyes. "What's your name?" "Hoseok... Jung Hoseok..." "You're just Hoseok. If your parents left you here for how unique you are then they don't deserve you. I'll take you under my wing. I'll cook for you, buy you new clothes, anything."

Hoseok smiled widely, showing a heart-shaped smile that made Namjoon's mouth fall agape. "Such a beauty..." Hoseok flinched when Namjoon reached out to touch his small fangs. "Too soon?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok nodded. "Maybe in a few years..."

Namjoon just smiled at him. "Can you walk?" Hoseok nodded. "Is it night?" "Evening." Namjoon replied. Hoseok nodded again. "Than I can go out..."

Namjoon reached his hand out to him, which Hoseok gladly took. "You're... really not afraid of me?" "Of course not." Namjoon replied. "All my friends are like you. I just can't get along with humans." He chuckled. Hoseok sniffled slightly. "Where do we go? Is it far?"