[| Jimin |]

[|Eight Feet Tall|YoonMin|]

"You might be creepiest..."

[\|<>|/]

"Are you scared?" The young girl giggles.

Yoongi pouts. His books tightly held between his arms. "I mean, kinda... They say it's really tall and really creepy! With long hair down to their waist or even longer, and black as night with a skin as white as paper."

The girl nods. "And it takes children..."

"More specifically, little boys." Yoongi shivers. "God... I really hope that thing hasn't set on me. I've literally just become seventeen!"

"Though, you are very little." The girl laughs.

"Shut up Jennie!" Yoongi scoffs with a smile.

Jennie smiles. "Really, I think you're not that interesting for the thing. Plus, we've never seen it. It could just be a myth, made up by the town's lunatic." She shrugs, tying her hair up into a messy ponytail.

Yoongi nods. "That's why I'm so scared. I know that somewhere in that messed up mind, there is a truth about all he has seen..."

"Yes... That's right, little boy... Go and smile, laugh. Make me want you even more..."

Yoongi scoffs when Jennie starts to flirt, pulling her away. "They aren't going to do your homework."

"But Yoongi-!"

Jennie abruptly stops talking, her eyes wide with absolute fear when she gets pulled into the classroom.

Outside... between the forest trees, behind the bushes just outside the school, stands a figure.

Pale as paper, taller than a human, no face visible but the wide smile that shows rows of sharp teeth.

And then it disappears.

"Jennie, come on!"

"I saw it..." Jennie whimpers, eyes tearing up. "I saw it! It stared right at me!"

Yoongi tilts his head. "Stop joking, just sit down-"

Jennie screams, tears bursting from her eyes, making their classmates look down at her.

"I SAW IT!" She cries. "I SWEAR!"

Yoongi kneels down. "Hey, hey, easy. You'll be fine. Close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths. It'll be over soon."

Jennie takes a few deep shaky breaths and closes her eyes, but what she sees in the darkness of her mind makes her scream.

The figure has appeared once again, but this time, it has taken the form of something else.

Jennie can't open her eyes. They're glued shut as she is forced to watch the creature morph into her own body, a grin falling onto its face as it licks the lips of Jennie's stolen body.

Jennie is terrified at the voice.

"Tic... tic... tic... Time's running out, my dear beloved Yoongi."

And with that Jennie faints, passing out in the classroom. Yoongi desperately tries to shake her awake, but nothing happens.

"J-Jennie...?"

No response.

Yoongi sits there behind the computer, figuring out everything he can about this creature.